Chapter Three: Prisoner

ARGGGG!

 I'm so bored. I've been in here for ages. For the last hour i'd been just pacing up and down, Up and down. I had been told to change back about ten times, But the thing is my wolf wouldn't let me change back and the Alpha was getiing impatient. New Flash! Not my fault.

I mean they couldn't keep me in here forever could they, I mean I had school, a life, I'd have to hunt, get strong and so much more stuff, not to mention that this was totally against the law, Kidnapping. Ugh.

I'm sure you probally like, What about smashing through the window. My answer, there are no windows, this has got to be the weirdest house ever! The room was plain and consisted of a sofa, a writing desk, a leather chair behind it. On the desk was a side lamp, newspaper and a pen pot. The floor and walls were both dark oak, Imagine the inside of a wooden log cabin office, and you've pretty much got it.

I lay down on the sofa and but my head on my paws and began to think. Nothing. Time was ticking by and I got so bored that I decided to get a little revenge on them fo locking me in here. I would trash the place. I stuck my paws into the tough leather beneath me ripping it up,the white stuffing came out and flew around everywhere, I laughed internally and once i was satified with the new looked of the sofa. Basically now a heap or shredded material, filling and wood I moved on to the desk and it's chair.

About fifteen minutes later tthe room looked... well....not like a room anymore should i say? It was resembeling a dump. The desk clawed at with its deep indents of scratches on it, the chair totally unreconisable and the walls and floor also scratched at. My wolf was pleased. I barked in happiness at myself and spun around on the spot, my tail hit the desk hard. I turned to see the desk lamp, the only thing I hadn't touched starting to wobble, it fell with an almighty crash.

I heard footsteps running towards the door. ahah! This was my time to make a break for it. The door flung open, I leapted towards the open door not even caring on who came in the room or how many,  only to come face to face solid oak again. How on earth did they close that so quick. I spun round behind me to see them all there staring at me with annoyed looked on there faces.

I barked at them in delight and wagged my tail. Brent turned his attention away from me and starred around the room, they all did, there. faces. were. amazing.!

"How the?"

 "Why the?"

 "The. Room?"

Continous questions of shock went around the room, watching five teenage boys looking around a messy room in shock was quite amusing. you'd have thought they'd be happy, Teenage boys are right bums! There so messy. Once they had contained there shock of the room, they snapped there heads towards me. I stopped laughing in my head when I saw that they wern't laughing.

Opps. Unlucky.

"Your so dead, you've pushed it this time girly,change or we'll have to take you out" Roared Logan.

I flinced at his command, but I simply couldn't change back. One because SHE wouldn't let me and Two because I had no clothes, I'm not getting naked infront of five boys i've never meet. I thought of a way of getting this across to them. I tried barking, they just raised there eyebrows at me, I tried whinning and backing away, they folded there arms I could tell they were getting impatient with me.

In the end i walked up to logan and nuzzled his hand, he looked down at me stern. "Change back now!" He said in a bored tone. I pulled on his clothing towards the door indicating that i needed to change somewhere private and I need his clothes. He sighed and pushed me away. "You've got ten seconds to change back"