Chapter Four: School

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

UGH

SLAM

CRASH!

Opps! I looked up from the comfort of my pillow to look at the alarm clock. It was smashed to piece, i've gotta remember my strength is getting stronger everyday. I yawn and pulled myself out of bed. I guess the time was five past seven as thats what time I set my alarm for.

Why was I up at this ungodly hour? oh yes I had school. It was was about fifteen minutes away walk and a tenish minute drive, Luckily my gran had left me her old truck to drive in. Twilight much huh? Well no because my was more of landrover thing, it was black and awesome.

I walked down the hallway to the bathroom, well me re-phrase that I hopped down the hallway as the icy flooring nipped at my feet. Once i got in the bathroom, the tiles were even worse. I sprinted to the shower , stripped and stepped in the hot water, it pounded it on to my back. I moan of relief. I love my morning shower.

After I was finished in the shower, dressed myself in some dark blue skinnies, a white tee,a grey sweater hoodie and did my make up, I made my way downstairs. The house was still dark, it was really creepy if i must admit it. Ha! A werewolf scared of the dark. Who'd ever thought of it? I made my way slowly to the kitchen.

 I open the old fashioned cream fridge to find!         Nothing.... Oh well that looks like im hungry for the day. I have no money as I have to find a job. Great. Please note the sarcasism. My stomach growled and my wolf pined at lack of food. I sighed and slammed the fridge door closed.

I lent my head against the cool fridge, I stayed there taking in the morning and tried to push away the butterflies in my stomach. I was nervous about starting school.

In America you have to go to school till your eighteen, Here in England it's only sixteen so it only ment I had a year which wasn't too bad I guess. I pulled myself out of my thoughts and looked up towards the ticking clock.

SHIT! IT'S 9.00 AM!

How long was I stood there for, I was ment to be at school fifteen minutes ago, good one Amy , your first day of school and your late. I grabbed my bag and flung it over my shoulder. I raced outside. it was raining, typical english weather I heard.

 I didn't bother with the landrover as I had no money, no money means no petrol. I pulled my hoodir up around me, I darted through the rain, towards the school. It wasn't hard to find my way as there were road signs everywhere telling me where to go.

SPLASH!

I looked down at leg to find that myself alone had found the muddiest puddle around, the brown water had splashed  up my leg. Nice. "Fucksake!" I decided to just ignore it and keep going. I put all my leg power into my pace , I saw the school up ahead, I slowed into a jog as I neared the black Iron gates.

Once outside them I looked up at it. The huge gates would make you think it was a prison. Highly intimidating. In the centre of the gates was a gray marble sign with the words "Blackward Hall Elementry" carved into it. I looked towards the building, a perfect name for it if you ask me.

The building was three stories high, It was victorian redbrick. At the front entrance stood a grand black door surounded by greek influnced pillars. The building was surrounded by concreate playgrounds with red picnic benches on them. Behind the school was a small forest filled with pine trees. Perfect. I can spend my lunches in there.

I placed my cold numb hands on the cast iron and pushed the gates foward,the squeaked loudly echoing across the playground. I slopped my way across the playground and made my way indoors, I was greeted by cream and sky blue reception area. Fancy. I saw an old dear behind the maple oak desk writing down something onto paper. I walked up to her, she notcied my presance, she looked up to me, she smiled warmly and welcomed me.