Chapter 1- Lips of an Angel

“Lips of an Angel”                   (Hero's Passions Series)

Chapter 1

“Guess whooo?” A small sing song voice called out from behind me as a set of warm delicate hands covered my eyes.

A smile curled at the corner of my lips as I reached up to grab those delicate hands and brought them down to my lips so that I could press a kiss against the soft skin.

“Lets see… Could it be Marilyn Monroe?” I asked with a hint of laughter.

 “Nooo” the female voice said as she drew out the word.  My smile widened because I knew exactly who it was but I was having so much fun just teasing her.

“What about Jessica Alba?” I said with a chuckle.

 “You wish buster.” Ella said as I turned around and gazed into her beautiful face.  She had a mock frown on her lips and I couldn’t help but to lean in and kiss that frown away.

 “I knew it was you the whole time” I said against her lips.  I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me wanting to feel her blithe little body pressed against mine.

 She pulled back just enough to look at me and playfully slapped at my chest, “You better have known it was me or else you would have been in big trouble buddy” she warned.  Ella tried her best to keep a serious look on her face but I could easily read the amusement in her eyes.

“You are so bad” I said and needing to get just one more taste of her I leaned in and pressed another kiss against those decadent lips of hers.  It was meant to be a simple brush of the lips but as always the kiss deepened until the only thing that I was aware of was Ella and I. 

All too soon she pulled away panting for breath.  With a sly smile and her eyes half lidded Ella glanced up at me looking like the perfect seductress.  She wickedly licked her lips causing a light moan to escape my lips. 

Looking up at me she said, “I came to give you a heads up.  You’re sister is looking for you and she is on one of her rampages again.”

 Groaning I took a step back putting a little space between us.  With her standing that close to me the desire was too tempting.  I so wanted to drag sweet Ella back into my arms and taste her again but now was not the time.  Not when I have a half crazed sister running around because she is getting married this weekend.

 Letting out a loud sigh showing my disgruntled state I said, “Fine, where is she at this time?”

Ella stifled a small giggle.  “Don’t look so excited” she replied sarcastically.

 I rolled my eyes at her, “She is going to drive me crazy before this is over with you know.  Rio should be taking the brunt of her psycho rages, not me.”

 Ella once again wrapped her tiny arms around me and for just a moment all felt right in the world.  No crazed sister getting married in two days.  My house wasn’t being transformed into a bed and breakfast for half of the wedding guests who were due to start arriving this afternoon and I didn’t have to worry about the phone ringing off the hook.  I had Ella and at this moment that was all I wanted.