The Beginning- Chapter 1

"Wake your fat ass up "(my mom yells) At me to wake up for school she always yelling at me or beating me  just because she said i look like my father she only mad cause he left her because she cheated. Mainly because she a hoe now I'm stuck dealing with her.

         My name is Katrina but friends call me Trina well at least my best bitch Sam does. Well I'm 16 and as you can see i live with my mom i had an older brother who lived here but he got tired of my mom and moved out and now i don't know where he is haven't seen him since.

       I did my morning routine and I put on a white shirt and some sweat pants and some beat up Jordan's that I had for years my mom doesn't give me money or buy me new clothes my brother use to always buy me some. My mother just tells me that I'm a waist of space money and time.  

       I ran downstairs only to find my mom eating and of course she doesn't make me none she tells me i need to lose some pounds anyway

its like she doesn't care at all.... i walked to school since its only a couple of blocks away from my house....

(At School)

As i walk into the school i see my best friend Sam waiting for me at my locker which she does every morning.  "Wassup bitch" Sam says as i walk towards her i just reply what simple "hey". Me and Sammy have been friends since kindergarten and she helped me and been my friend ever since.

          I walked to my home room while Sam walked to hers ugh sadly we don't have the same classes in the morning and now i have to deal with people looking at me like I'm garbage. Sometimes i just wanna yell out "WHAT THE FUCK ARE Y'ALL LOOKING AT DAMN!!!!!" but i cant cause I'm not bold enough and I'm already dealing with a lot of shit and them looking at me makes things worse.

      I walked in class and as usual I'm early then the other students because i get straight A's... when class started i tried to not be seen because people her look at me like I'm disgusting and sometimes i feel that way too. I mean just look at me.  Only the teachers and my best friend who never give me that look...Well i'm use to it so Fuck It..