The Hurt,Tears,&,Secrets-Chapter 19

"Sometimes escaping is the only thing left to do"

Katrina P.O.V

         Me and Jay been in his car for 2 hours he gave me more advice than anyone ever did he told me stuff about his childhood that I never even knew about. I would have never guessed that he went through so much shit I told him i'm thinking about leaving Cali and going to New York cause I need a new start he told me I shouldn't run away from my problems and that I should fix them and find out the truth cause then the past would always be dwelling on my shoulder if I didn't and then if I still want to leave then that's my

choice.

    Right now we're driving to Trap's house it's the first thing I need to fix it's funny how I don't even call him Trey anymore. There's silence in the car a comfortable one I know he has a lot on his mind about Sam I shouldn't have said that the way I did I just ha  so much anger in me I'm just tired of being lied to time to find out the truth and even If I do leave town I'm not leaving until I get Quick dusty ass...

Jay'ceon P O.V 

     Man oh man I'm been sitting in this car talking to Trina I done told her stuff I never  told anyone but Trap ass I can honestly say that I can trust her she a really like a Lil sis to me and I know she wanna leave I'm 100% behind her but i done learned from my mistakes running away ain't gone change shit Sam been on my mind all day I'm not even fully ready to be a father but I'm going to man up cause I damn sure don't wanna my seed to have the life o had I wanna better and I'm going to start by getting out the game it's the only way I need to start pursuing some shit first I need to find out what's up with Trey ass nigga not even answering the phone my and me and Trina on our way over there it's time for some things to change.

Samantha POV

       I feel horrible I have been crying since everyone left I never meant for things to come out the way it did and i know Jay mad at me because I put myself and my child in danger but I wasn't thinking right I was only thinking about Jay and Katrina getting hurt. I didn't even know our brother was there it's a whole story on why he left but our father or should I say Kameron Sr. seeing his face is worse than kameron Jr. leaving I just got to reveal everything hopefully I will be forgiven after this cause  I cannot lose Trina or Jay I a tear slipped out of my eye each time I thought about the scene that just happened a couple hours ago. Why?

Trap A.k.a Trey POV

          I'm faded ahhhh I just smoked like 4  blunts I'm off some new shit I'm about to call some hoes over TURN UP!!!!! lol I might be drunk to but shit who gives a fuck I ain't got no worries lol i might call some strippers tooooo....hmmmmm What the hell is that ringing noise oh shit that's my phone ......

Note: What in the hell is going on with Trap ass lol but I finally update  next chapters i might have writer's block on we'll see comment and vote let me know what you think..

_key

fmoi: @define_the_unknown

fmot: @yanaboo69