The Wait(Part 1)-Chapter 14

Katrina(Pov)

OH SHITTT omg I didn't mean to pull the trigger but this is what I had to do they told me to shoot it was apart of this plan but he was about to shoot Sam when she came in the room but instead he shot his right hand i don't know why I cried when he got shot it's like the feeling was mutual. I had to do something I shot him in his Dick omg but it ain't like he ain't have one anyway oh God why is Sam on the floor..

       OMG OMFG!!!! PLEASE PLEASE DON'T TELL ME HE SHOT MY BESTFRIEND THIS WASN'T APART OF THE PLAN I THOUGHT HE MISSED  OH KNOW JAYCEON ISN'T JAY ANYMORE "KILLA" DONE CAME OFFICIALLY OUT AND HE IS READY FOR BLOOD. I FELT HIS PAIN BECAUSE SAM IS MY SISTER  FROM ANOTHER MISTER  AND THAT MAN LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE MY BROTHER IN MY HEART I KNOW IT'S HIM I CAN'T LOSE HIM OR SAM BUT RIGHT NOW I GOTTA BE STRONG AND GET REVENGE RIGHT ALONG WITH "KILLA"!!!..

Trap well he's calm which means he's mad. really mad I heard something outside if the door surprise surprise it was Alicia ass but this time she actually looked scared more like terrified ooooh this bitch look like she about to shit on her self. .. Oh God  this is to much for me but I got to be strong I gotta do this i have to right? That question replayed over and over in my head...

Trap and the Twins took Quick and Alicia to the main trap house while me and Killa took Sam and Quick's right-hand to the hospital we had to rush them both to hospital cause they were losing a lot of blood God the tears were rushing down my face like a waterfall the thought of losing my best friend and my brother's look alike is aching my heart and tearing it down...         
   When we got inside "Clarksville hospital" and me and Killa screamed for a doctor to come get the both of them... But somebody always got to mess something up right this blue headed ratchet nurse gone tell us to calm the "FUCK" down..

Nurse- Could Y'all please calm the FUCK down Damn it's not even that serious

she says this while rolling her eyes and popping her gum

I hopped over the counter so quick I don't even remember how I did it I just started Wilding on her blue headed  ass old ratchet bitch... when I was done I got on the intercom and yelled SOMEBODY COME GET THIS BLUE HEADED SKINNY HOE ON AISLE 5!!! THANK YOU

when I got back from around the counter I found KILLA waiting in the waiting room for the doctor to see if Sam and my brother  look alike are okay... he had his head in hands and his fist was bald up.. He was passed and so was I..

(5 hours later)

After of hours of waiting the doctor finally came out and told me th  unexpected he said........