The Date(Part I)-Chapter 5

Sam's(pov)

Damn so today my other half going on a date with trap i swear if he hurt her I'm going to cut his Dick off nd I'm going to put in his food nd make him eat the shit he bet not try me if he want to I'm am crazy as hell ill cut a nigga..

the day Trina told me trap nd her was gone on a date i dragged her to the mall nd made her try on everything until she was satisfied but wat made me mad was that she gone say do you think they will fit me would i look right i looked her i was about to smack the black nd Puerto Rican sides off her... but tonight for her date she got a black shoulder dress that shows her curves and some silver sparkly pumps with a silver sparkle clutch nd some silver earrings her date was around 9 so she had plenty if time to get dresses but now i gotta do her hair in some curls then make it up do... my other half was bout show out on these hoes.

(skip to 8:30)

Katrina's(Pov)

After Sam finished my hair i but on my dress nd jewelry then Sam did my makeup which hate wearing but to say i was nervous i was over the to nervous for 3 reasons... 1.because it could go wrong 2. what if he doesn't like what I'm wearing and 3. I'm hella nervous...

(skipped to the date)

this date couldn't go any better Trey was being a gentlemen to be a thug and he was actually wore black too and he complemented me on how i look i been its like he makes me feel less insecure and he looks at me with so much care in his eyes and he had tooken me out he and he ignored this ratchet thirsty waiter i felt happy and u haven't felt happy in a while..

we talked and laugh the whole date until it was time to go..