The Challenges(Part 2)-Chapter 21

Note: This Is the final Chapter so vote and comment and tell me what you thought of this story. Im writing a sequal so I need to new characters inbox me or comment below. (Not taking anymore characters for this story)

Name:

Age:

Favorite color:

height:

Hair color:

Skin color:

Etc.........

*********************************************************************

"The Worst Is Yet To Come"

Katrina P.O.V

I walked up the stairs ignoring her .Then I  knocked on Trap's door nobody answered but I know damn well somebody in there cause I hear hell of noises.    

   I turned the door knob and just walked in the room and I saw 4 hoes and this bum ass nigga on the bed. I shook my head in disgust at his trifling ass.One hoe getting fucked the other two are fucking each other and the last one eating the girl out that he fucking . Ain't this bout a bitch, it smell like these bitches ain't take a shower in months damn that explains the smell outside side. What I saw hurt me but like I said I'm done with being hurt I can't believe I actually caught some type of feelings for this nigga and fell for his bullshit. I took my purple gun out my purse that I still had and I shot in the air 3 times them 4 bitches hopped up super quick they scrambled like roaches Trap ass was about to reach for his gun but he saw it was me and he smirked then that got me more angry so I yelled.

"SO I WANT ALL Y'ALL BITCHES OUT IN THE NEXT THREE SECONDS I GOT SHIT TO DO NOW AND GET Y'ALL SKINNY ASSES HOME AND TAKE A GOT DAMN SHOWER BUY SOME NEW SOAP CAUSE THE SHIT Y'ALL USING SMELL LIKE STRAIGHT UP ASS AND PUSSY JUICE ALSO TAKE THAT BUSTED BITCH WITH YOU THAT'S DOWNSTAIRS SHE NEED TO GET HER FACE FIXED YOU GOT THREE SECONDS!!!!"

1

2

2.5

3.....

About time I reached three them thots were gone and now let's talk to this D boy who was now layed out on the bed. I put my gun back in my purse and I went and got some water and threw it on Trap and he jumped up , i looked at his face and i could tell that he had been high off something but what exactly so i spoke

"so Mr.Trey is this What we doing now"

Trap: TRINA WTF!!!! Bitch I AIN'T YA MAN SO I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU WORRYING ABOUT WHAT IM DOING ,I DON'T WANT YOU I JUST WANTED SOME PUSSY WHICH IM STILL WAITING ON YOUR FAT ASS TO GIVE TO ME , BUT I SEE IMA HAVE TO GET IT FOR MYSELF AND I KNOW YOU WANT ME SO COME TO DADDY. YOU UP HERE MESSING UP MY HIGH AND YOU DONE RUINED ME GETTING SOME PUSSY ,YOU GONE GIVE ME SOME TODAY.

he said This while backing me up to a wall , dripping wet from the water I threw on him.But, best believe I'm not going down without a fight, I'm Tired of being a punk I ain't going down without a fight. I pushed him off me and he choked me up against the wall and he through me on the bed and held me down by this time he ripped my clothes and slammed himself into me not caring that I was crying and pleading for help.  I decided to  kick him  and I screamed as loud as i could , and I punched him but he wouldn't budge he still kept going it felt like my inside were being torn apart. I looked into his eyes and I didn't see Trey Omari Jackson I saw Trap from the bloodshot red eyes to the murderous look in his eyes I knew I didn't have a chance I was actually getting raped. I still kept fighting back and he repeatedly kept slamming himself into me.  He holding me down the whole time and he even punched me a few times when I tried to bite him. After about a couple more minutes he busted a nut inside of me and I took that as my opportunity to escape.

I kicked him off me and I punched him as hard as I could and I crawled to grab my gun out my purse and I went to wear he was on the bed and I shot him in the chest and I grabbed a shirt that was on the floor and i ran outside half naked. I ran and ran until I couldn't run anymore I ran to my old house and good thing Kristal wasn't home I ran to my old room grabbed some clothes and I put them on I felt dirty, I felt used, I felt like a nobody but I had to change I went to Sam house. grabbed my secret stash out my hiding spot in her house I put the key on the counter I sat there and wrote letters to everyone to the ones I Love and even the one's I hate I'm done Cali, here I come New York. So, to Trey Omari Jackson, Kameron Terrell Smith Jr., Samantha Ann Thomas , Kristal Ann Smith, Kameron Terrell Smith Sr., Jay'ceon Marcus Cooper......

"You Changed Me"

*********************************************************************

vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote

comment comment comment comment comment comment

Note:It's been real writing this book I loved the comments and the and the loved that was showed I'm not done yet get ready for the sepual "You Changed Me 2"