Chapter 9-Both POVs

OK MY LOVELIES! I was actually planning on writing this chapter later this week, but seeing that I actually had time on my hands I just said, WHY NOT?

I want to once again thank to those who have been reading and voting. This book means a lot to me and seeing you guys vote makes me so happy! THANK YOU! ♥

This chapter is in both of their POVs, so I hope you guys like it! ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcus POV

She looked so peaceful in her sleep. Her worried lines had smoothed away and her lips were spread into a soft smile. I wish I could know what she was dreaming, if she was dreaming at all.

'She knows we're here.'

I tilted my head in question as I silently made my way towards the bed. I wasn't worried about her father walking in on me, he had fallen asleep the second he had walked into the house without checking up on her. It was completely understandable, and better on my part. I wasn't looking forward to explaining why there was a half naked young man standing in his daughter's closet.

'That would've been entertaining,' he said, chuckling lightly as he envisioned the scene for me.

I frowned. He was always looking for ways to get me in trouble, especially since I was the one who was walking around our pack instead of him. Damn dog.

I kneeled beside the bed where she was facing and smiled when I noticed her take in a deep breath and let it out slowly. Even though she was human, it was easy to see that she could still sense us near her. Her body was probably reacting the same way a werewolf's would if their mate was near.

Mate.

Just the mere word brought me so much happiness now that I had discovered my mate. I didn't care if she was human, she made me feel so alive when I was with her, despite the whole incident we had earlier today.

I was still puzzled why she had reacted in that manner. Whatever she was accusing me of were clearly not my intentions. I just wanted to get to know her, but it had gone downhill the second I turned the corner of that aisle. Things would be a whole lot easier if she knew my secret. She was practically living in it and she had absolutely no clue. But that will change soon enough.

I had come here right after school after seeing the pain written all over her features. It had broke my heart seeing my mate that way. Especially since I was the cause behind it, even if it wasn't intentional. I knew I had to do something. Something to make things better between us. I could feel her slipping through my fingers even if she did feel the same way I did without her knowledge. I knew her first instinct was to run the opposite direction, but that's only because she didn't know the truth.

So this is why I'm here, looking like a stalker inside her room. Just staring down at her while she sleeps with just memories of how good it felt to feel her touch on me.

Once she had fallen asleep outside her house, I had immediately made my way towards her, being careful not to wake her. The second my skin touched hers, my wolf had howled inside of me as the sparks ignited between us. I was not sure if she had felt it too until I heard her moan slightly; and just the mere sound of it aroused me. I had to fight my wolf from taking over. If I thought I was a bit horny around her, he was a completely different story.

After making sure she had fallen asleep once more, I reluctantly shifted back into my human form, shifting her body so she could be laying down on the grass. I had quickly retrieved my shorts and rushed back to her, feeling some sort of emptiness the second I left. Carrying her in my arms as I made my way up the stairs and into her room, my wolf purred inside of me as her body molded against mine. She fit perfectly against me. It was like we were made for each other. Well, of course we were. That's why the goddess had made us mates. Duh.