Chapter 15

HELLO MY LOVELIES! Since I have had time on my hands, I have decided to upload this chapter before I proceed to my other essays due next week. College is hard, but it'll be worth it. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Here is where Sarah and Rocky interact more. I would love to hear what you guys think of Sarah by the way. So here we go! Happy reading my lovelies! ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We sat in silence as we sped away in Alex's car towards the direction of my home. I was now sitting in the back seat of his truck while Sarah sat in the passenger seat beside him. From where I was sitting, I could see that their eyes were distant, no doubt communicating with the other pack members, which is why they didn't say anything. I was still amazed at how precise Alex was driving, even if he was distracted with a completely different conversation in his mind. If that were me, I would've crashed the second I drove out of the parking lot. Hey, I have my license, but that doesn't mean I'm a good driver. You can blame my dad for that.

I slouched down deeper into the seat, letting out a soft sigh as I stared out at the trees that were now a blur due to Alex's speed. Did all werewolves like driving this fast?

Before I knew it, we were turning left and into my parkway where my dad's car was unsurprisingly waiting. Sarah had told me that Alpha Nicholas had informed everyone, including my dad, to go home. She told me that his excuse for him was that there were wolves lurking about and attempting to attack some townsfolk's, which wasn't a complete lie really. The rogues were indeed attacking as we speak, which made me completely worried whenever I thought of Marcus being in the middle of that fight, but Sarah had assured me that everything will be under control. I hope. But anyway, by the looks of it, my dad had left work without an argument.

As we exited the car, the front door opened and we were greeted by a confused looking dad of mine. He stared at Alex and Sarah, going back and forth to both of them before his wandering eyes settled on me. His eyebrow raised slowly, a silent question passing between us, and I couldn't help but blush. How embarrassing. I mean, I know I'm not much of a social person....scratch that, I'm not a social person at all, but can my dad make it any more obvious? Friends wasn't really a word in my vocabulary, acquaintances maybe, but definitely not friends.

Alex and Sarah stepped onto the porch, Sarah smiling brightly at the confused man before her. "Hi! My name's Sarah. And this is Alex," she said, motioning to her left where Alex stood with a small smile on his lips. "And we're Rocky's friends."

My dad stared at them, looking like a fish out of water at her words. His mouth opened and closed a few times before he shook his head, snapping himself out of any trance he was previously in. Again, embarrassing! "Oh, hello. I'm Rocky's father." He paused, peering over them to look down at me. He gave me a knowing look before he stepped to the side, opening the door wide for them to enter. "Come on in."

Sarah nodded, the bright smile never fading as she entered the house with a light jump in her step. This girl was just too bubbly at times, but I still loved her. Even though I had only met her yesterday, I still felt a deep connection with her. I was surprised to find that I had bonded with her so easily, despite her beauty and all. I know what you guys are thinking, why should I even care about that? Well, first of all, all the pretty girls in my previous schools would only make fun of me and only talk to me when they needed to copy my homework or something. Other than that, I was completely invisible to them or just a target whenever they felt like mocking someone. Two, I felt completely self-conscious whenever I was around her. She was stunning, beautiful, and I had even noticed that many guys would look at her, obviously admiring her beauty. Then again, all female werewolves in my school seemed to have that beauty. I guess it was a werewolf thing. Lucky for me, I am only human and didn't get a single ounce of that (note the sarcasm).