Chapter 14-Marcus POV

SUPRISE SURPRISE! HELLO MY LOVELIES! All I have to say is, I HATE MATH! lol. I've been doing tons of math homework all day and I am so damn tired. That's college for you. xP But! Since I'm not going to be continuing the rest of my homework until tomorrow after I come home from school.....I decided to upload this chapter! It's in Marcus's POV and you guys will see a little bit more action between Marcus and Rocky. Well, not that much but you know what I mean. Here it is my lovelies! Enjoy! ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To say that I was glad to see that Rocky knew of the whole werewolf thing would be a complete understatement. It was like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders the second I saw how comfortable she had grown to the other pack members. I could still tell that she was a bit worried about how they would treat her, but she always seemed to manage herself nonetheless. That's my mate for you.

The only thing that continuously bothered me was the fact that many of my pack members had come up to me and talked about the whole issue of her being a human. Even though they tried their hardest to hide their true feelings about their Luna, I could always tell by their awkward expressions. They were worried that the pack might be attacked one day once the word goes out that the next Luna is indeed a human. My wolf and I had already anticipated this from our pack members, but it still angered us how they spoke about her; like if she was nothing in their eyes. But they were true in the fact that having her as a Luna will not only put my pack in danger, but her as well, which always worried me. That is why I had been visiting her nearly every single night after I revealed to her who I truly was. My father had been informing me that there had been more rogues surrounding our boarders, but none had attempted to cause any commotion. He still made sure the ones on patrol were keeping a close eye on them. One sign of weakness could cause an entire pack to crumble if rogues were to easily make their way through one's boarders. It was nothing my pack and I couldn't handle. We were not only the largest pack in the world, we were also one of the strongest.

A frown laced across my face as I parked in the driveway of her home. My thoughts were continuously going back to all the comments I had heard from my pack members through our mind link. Let's just say that some weren't at all that friendly, particularly Claudia's.

I let out a heavy sigh as I picked up on the sound of her light footsteps heading towards the door. I looked up just in time to see the front door open wide and the most beautiful girl emerge through it. Today she was wearing a black tank-top underneath a plaid, purple, unbuttoned shirt with faded jeans and a pair of converse. Her hair hung loosely around her shoulders, bouncing slightly as she walked down the porch steps. A smile spread across my face the second our eyes connected. I had offered to drive her everyday to school from now on, and seeing her face early in the morning had to be one of the greatest things any guy could ever ask for.

She made her way around the car, opening the passenger door before she plopped herself onto the seat. She gave me a shy smile, one I had grown to love as well as the flush of red that would fill her cheeks every time she would see me, before buckling her seatbelt.

"Morning beautiful," I said, leaning forward and kissing her now flaring cheeks. "I missed you."

She rolled her eyes, a small smile playing at her lips. "We saw each other last night, smart one."

I shrugged, putting the car in reverse as I exited out of the driveway. "Always miss you the second I have to leave."

From the corner of my eye, I could see her cheeks turn a bright scarlet and I couldn't help but smile broadly at the gesture. It was the truth. The second I would have to leave because it was already getting too late, my wolf and I would miss her immediately. Even by just not looking at her did we miss her beautiful face. One may think it's a bit too much, but I can honestly say that I never got tired of being around this girl. It was always something new and I always looked forward to each day I could spend time with her.