Chapter 6

JACOBS POV

week later

"aren't you excided your mom is coming home today" i asked Selena who seemed distracted ever since we walked back to her house. She stayed the night with me last night and didn't want to go to sleep.

"how can i be excided knowing my boyfriend and brothers are going to be fighting tomorrow and i'm not allowed to be there and help" She sighed putting her face in her hands stressed out.

"listen we're going to be fine just focus on your mom and take your mind off the pack" I said rubbing her shoulders. I swear she worry's about us more than herself. I heard a car coming down the road and so did Selena , she groaned and buried her face deeper in her hands.

"its going to be ok" i mumbled into her neck leaving small kisses. she pulled away when i hit a certain spot i smirked at her and she pecked my lips and got up and walked outside. She honestly looked a little stressed but that might be from patrols. Sam told her to take today off to spend time with her mom but she refused so she has patrol in an hour or so. I got up and followed her outside.

"SELENA" a woman yelled running up and hugging her tightly. Selena hugged back tightly but not to tight. The woman pulled away and looked at the mini mouse crop top (which was also a tank top) , her high washed dark shorts and flats. Then the woman's eye's wondered to the tattoo , her eyes widened and she looked up at her mad. She smacked her , it took all myself control not to run over and snap , i had to remind myself she didn't feel it.

"SELENA MARIE CLEARWATER WHO SAID YOU COULD GET A TATTOO" the woman yelled i noticed Selena start to shake i walked over and wrapped my arms around her waist and she stopped shaking.

"its not what you think mom , this tattoo wasn't really my chose" Selena said annoyed

"lose the attitude shes concerned" i whispered in her ear. She shook her head at me.

"then who's chose was it" her mom snapped and Selena pulled out her phone to look at the time and she sighed seeing she couldn't leave for her patrols yet.

"you wouldn't understand if i bothered to tell you mom this is Jake" Selena said

"hello Jacob im Mandy" She said hugging me. i was surprised but hugged back.

"nice to finally meet you" she said and turned to Selena.

"your right he's cute" Her mom said to her and her cheeks glowed red. I chuckled and took her in my arms.

"She's crazy she doesn't know what shes talking about" Selena mumbled in my chest

"you don't think im cute" i fake pouted and her mom laughed.

"nope" Selena laughed pulling away. I stood there shocked as i watched them walk in together. They got to the steps and stopped. They turned and looked at me. Selena laughed and ran up to me smashing her lips into mine i kissed back instantly wrapping my arms around her waist. After a couple minutes she pulled away.

"i don't think your cute , i think your sexy" she mumbled on to my lips kissing me again and then jumping down.

"your way sexier" i smirked

"doubt it" she laughed running from me. i chased her in the house.

"Jake don't" she said and i grabbed her and tickled her she fell on the couch laughing.

"Jake your killing her" Embry laughed coming through the door with Jasmine. i stopped tickling her as we seen a flash go off. we looked at each other and then up to see her mom with a big smile and a camera.