Chapter 13

SETHS POV

After we got back from Jasmines house me and Sam took patrols. We are patrolling the Cullin's land to see if we can find any trace of Ciara , she isn't killing any of my cousins. I'll make sure of it even if i have to die doing it.

"What do you think about Jacob being Alpha" Sam asked

"Its cool , I've looked up to Jake since i was little so you know now it makes it even better" i thought to Sam

"i like it too , not as much stress on me" Sam thought. I seen flashes in my head about what Jacob and Selena where doing. I gagged even in wolf form that's my brother and cousin ugh.

"did you see that" i asked

"yeah sadly it will stop maybe after this time since its like the 3rd time" Sam thought

"more like this week" i joked and Sam tried to laugh in wolf form. Suddenly a sickly sweet smell hit me. I always smell it since we're on there territory , but it wasn't the Cullin's scent or Ciara's. It was a New born , they always stink the worse because they still have human blood in there tissue. So they smell like death even more for just a couple months.

"a new born" Sam growled

"remember don't let it get its arms around you" i thought and we took off towards the scent. We where by the boarder so we took off full sped towards the smell. It burnt my nose so bad , but at the same time my nose has been burning for days. We got by the Cullin's house and noticed it was coming from inside. Me and Sam looked at each other in disbelief. I ran behind a tree and Phased , i quickly put on my cloths and walked out meeting Sam.

"do you think its-" i stopped unable to believe it , i swear she was gone and it was to late Embry was just to stubborn to see it.

"i have know idea but if so she stinks worse than all of them" Sam chuckled and we ran inside. Me and Selena bumped into each other and fell than Keith tripped over me.

"clumsy mutts" Rosalie snapped and we growled at her.

"what type of pack do i have" Jake laughed

"shut up" all three of us said at the same time standing and Selena opened the door to where Jasmine's bodied lays. The stench only got worse and made me turn green. We walked in and i seen Jasmine standing there. The vampire look really done some work. She was gorgeous before but even prettier now. Her stomach was flat she had curves , her Skin was pale though. He hair flowed and everything else looked better all but for her eyes they where a blood red. Melissa and Matt walked in and looked at her amazed. Selena and I pushed them out.

"its to soon shes a new born with an uncontrollable thirst your not allowed around her without one of us or th Cullin's for the first couple days" Selena said and we shut the door.

"you guys really do stink" She said covering her nose.

"trust me you don't smell any better" i chuckled

"worse than any leech I've smelled" Paul laughed.

SELENAS POV

Jasmine's looks and body grew better with the venom. Her lips became plump and her stomach was flat her hair looked even better than before but she was pale and stunk Pauls right she does stink worse.

"i don't smell her anymore" Embry said shocked. The imprint most not allow him to smell her

"god sis you do stink" Keith said turning green. Seth and him had the same look on there face.

"Keith your human stop acting like the pack , just like me your human but i feel different" Jasmine said and then touched her throat.

"and the thirst sets in" Brady mumbled and Jasmine gave a confused look.