Chapter 23

SELENA'S POV

17 YEARS LATER

"AUGUST GET IN HERE NOW" I yelled at my 15 year old son. A lot has happened over these 17 years , Bella was changed so i know longer talk to her , i had 2 kids August my son who looks like Jacob in every way possible and a daughter named Kendall who looks a lot like me. August phased and is in the pack but my daughter hasn't phased yet but she's only 12. Sam and Emily adopted a baby because she cant have kids , Jared and Kim had a 3 kids , Paul and Rachel only had one. Seth still doesn't have any kids , Keith , Leah , Brady , and Collin found imprint and Leah's pregnant.

"what" August asked walking down the stairs.

"what is this" i asked pointing at the broke vase and picture , that had a foam football by it.

"it looks like a mess you better get that cleaned up" he said with a smirk as he came down the stairs. He's to much like his father.

"excuse me? who are you getting smart with get it cleaned up and go back upstairs and wait for your father to get off patrol" I growled. He whined and ran past me to the kitchen i shook my head and when to walk to the laundry room.

"MOM" I heard Kendall yell. I turned around just in time to smell a leech.

"hold on stay inside... AUGUST KEEP THE HOUSE SAFE" I yelled and ran to the door. When i opened it i seen Bella , Edward and Renesmee. I growled at them and Kendall came to the door and i pushed her behind me.

"What are you leeches doing here" I snarled and Jacob jogged out of the woods.

"i invited them over , i need to talk to them" Jacob said and i shook my head.

"and you need to have a talk with your son" I said crossing my arms.

"I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING" He yelled and Bella's face became frantic.

"MOM AUGUST CUT HIMSELF" Kendall yelled 

"talk outside" i said and shut the door and walked inside and August was in the bathroom running his hand underwater but it was almost healed.

"you ok" i asked

"yeah there's leeches around i smell them" August said with his upper lip in a snarl.

"i know your father invited them over stay inside" I ordered and he shook his head.

"DADDY CAN I GO SWIMING IN THE POUND" I heard Kendall yelled and i walked outside to get my daughter.

"not right now why don't you and Renesmee go play" He said as i walked outside.

"No go inside Kendall , Jacob you know i don't want the her around them" I said

"im sorry baby" He said kissing my head and i smiled and walked our daughter back inside. I finished up the laundry and sat down on the couch. 

JACOB'S POV

"ok listen you guys need to patrol around your boarders there's and unfamiliar scent and it disappears onto your guys land" I said seriously and they looked shocked

"we never picked up a scent" Bella said picking up her little demon.

"we will keep a better watch" Edward said with a smile and i shock my head.

"Can i talk to Jacob alone" Bella asked. Edward and the little girl got up and disappeared into there Volvo. I glared at Bella and she smiled at me.

"I miss you Jacob , i miss being best friends with you" She said and i rolled my eyes

"Well we both have families now some better than others but i don't have to time to be playing games with you when i have a beautiful wife inside" I spat at her. I cant stand the Cullen's anymore after everything happened it just cant bring myself to even be allies with them anymore. 

"Jacob we can be friends" She insistent with pleading eyes

"no now get off of our land" I spat standing up and she did the same. She took off to the car and i walked inside to find August and Selena arguing like normal. He takes a lot after me but his attitude and mouth comes from Selena and it doesn't combined well.

"IM NOT DOING PATROL'S WITH LEAH ALL SHE THINKS ABOUT IS CHRIS" August yelled

"THATS HER IMPRINT OF COURSE SHE'S GOING TO THINK ABOUT HIM YOU DOING YOUR PATROLS NOW GET READY" Selena yelled changing and i shook my head and got my Alpha face on which helps a lot in this house.

"SELENA OUTSIDE AND AUGUST STOP YELLING AT YOUR MOTHER" I ordered in Alpha voice. Selena glared at me and ran outside

"but dad --" i cut him off

"but nothing August your doing your patrols and you have to stop yelling and talking back now go" I said and he groaned and ran out the door. I chuckled and sat down and Kendall came and sat down next to me. I smiled and put my arm around her and she looked at me and smiled.

"Daddy when am i going to be able to phase" She asked and i grinned at the idea of her wanting to be part of the pack.

"you might phase when you turn 15 or you might not" I said and she looked down.

"do you hear something else in your head helping you make decisions" I asked our jean pool is so strong that your born with an inner wolf and you don't have to wait to phase to have your inner wolf. August had it so she might.

"Sometimes" she mumbled and i smiled

"then chances are your going to phase" i said and she smiled at me and started watching TV again. I turned it to some movie i know she likes and we just chilled and watched it.

"Jacob Kendall?" i heard Selena call

"LIVING ROOM" i yelled and she walked in and sat down next to me. I put my arm around her waist and she laid her head on my chest. I love my family i never thought my life would look like this. The only person that i use to think would make me happy was Bella but i was wrong so wrong Selena is my imprint , wife , soul mate. Who i want to die with who i would die for. She is my imprint.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey guys im sorry to say this but its over  i hoped you guys enjoyed it let me know your thoughts. And go check out my other Story about Seth Clearwater and i might write another one about Jacob im still thinking about it. But anyways here's a piece from Total opposites (a Seth Clearwater fan fiction)

"It's for sure im never doing that again" She said laughing and i swam over to her and grabbed her wrist and placed them around my neck and held onto her waist. I looked into her light brown almost hazel eye's. I glanced at her lips and then looked back at her eye's asking for permission , her eyes flickered to my lips and eyes and she started to lean in. I followed in her lead and began to lean in our lips brushed each other and i felt sparks fly all around us just from that small touch. She closed her eyes and so did i. I started to fill in the space that was felt between us.

"KYLIE" I heard someone scream from the beach , we quickly pulled away from each other and looked each other in the eye's she seemed as disappointed as me.