Chapter 10

JACOBS POV

I woke up to the sun shining bright in my eyes and the birds chirping. I left a light weight on my chest and looked down to find Selena. I completely forgot she stayed. I heard a knock come from the door , i slowly got out of bed and quietly shut the door so i wouldn't wake her. i walked to the door and slung it out rubbing my eyes. Aaron stood there , i gave him a confused look.

"i came for my daughter" he said in monotone

"for?" i questioned

"she's leaving with me , shes coming to California with me , i don't like the way she acts so if you could get her and tell her to get her stuff and say your goodbyes" he said kinda annoyed. It took me a minute to process what he said.

"Over my dead fucking body" i snapped lightly shaking he thinks hes going to take my imprint away you have to be fucking kidding me. I'll kill him before he takes her. I heard my dad trying to get out of bed.

"can you please just make this easy and get my fucking daughter before i snap" he threated in a harsh tone that made me shake violently. He took a couple steps back and watched me.

"JACOB" i heard Selena yell but it was like my anger took me over. I phased letting out a growl. He ran from me but in two steps i was at him. I scratched his back with my paw and he fell bleeding. Selena ran in front of me in wolf from growling and showing all of her teeth i growled back pissed off Xavier and Amber got out and watched in shock. Sam , Jared , and Seth came out of the woods in wolf form but Seth had Maddie on his back. Paul came out in human form.

"you two stop" Sam ordered an we slowly stopped growling at each other

"what are you going to do Jake attack your Imprint" she snapped with a bark

"you know i wouldn't do that...He tried to take you from me Selena"  i snapped growling

"we don't attack humans Jacob...just go" she snapped. I looked at Aaron one more time and growled and took off into the woods and attacked random trees as i when.

SELENAS POV

Im not mad Jake because attacked Aaron , im mad because its our job to protect humans and he just hurt one on accident. I walked over to the panicked Aaron and whined nuzzling his hand. He jerked it away scared and tried to crawl away from me. I whined and walked over to Paul and nuzzled his arm and looked inside. I phased in my cloths as i jumped off the porch so i could save Aaron.

"i got it sis" Paul said petting my head and walked inside as Billy wheeled himself out. I walked up to him whining and bowing my head. He sighed and petted me.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM" Amber yelled throwing pebbles at me. I whipped my head over and growled and she sunk back into Xavier who looked just as scared. Paul came back with a sports bra and sweats.

"all i could find" he said and i lightly took them into my mouth and walked into the woods. I phased and quickly got dressed. I sighed and walked out to see Sam glaring at me.

"sorry" i mumbled looking down. I looked over at Aaron and slowly walked up to him and he backed way he was weak by now.

"CALL THE DOCTOR" i yelled

"Aaron im going to have the pack doctor come and check on you...im not going to hurt you" i said and slowly walked closer to him. I heard Sam in the phone with Carlisle so it will be minutes before he is here.

"y-y-you are a dog" Aaron stuttered

" a wolf" i corrected

"get away from my dad you dirty mutt" Amber snapped trying to push me back , but i didn't move a wolf thing.