Chapter 9

JACOBS POV

3 weeks later

I just got done patrolling so im was heading to see Selena , its like 10:30 she might be up. She had to patrol with Paul at 3:30 last night so i know she came home and died. I busted out of the tree line at the Clearwater's house and seen a big black truck. My eyebrows netted together , I've never seen this truck before. La Push and Forts are small it would be hard to miss this car. I jogged up to the door and just walked in since Sue is use to me just popping by more. I walked in to see a girl. She was pale , she had black long hair that stopped maybe at her waist , she had bright green eye , she was skinny and was maybe a little shorter than Selena. She had on a black crop top and white high wasted short with flats. There was also a older guy sitting in the chair. He had black short hair , he had brown eye , a couple tattoos , and was wearing dark jeans and a plaid shirt. The girl starred at me for a minute in amazement. She has nothing on Selena she might as well not even waste her time even trying to get my attention. Seth walked in and smile at me.

"What's up big black" Seth chuckled at the name he called me

"Seth don't you start" i chuckled shaking my head

"Seth why don't you introduce me to your friend" The girl said looking at him intently

"you got a mouth introduce yourself" Seth rolled his eyes throwing a ball at me which i caught and tossed outside.

"hey im amber and your are" She asked smiling

"Jacob and Seth is she upstairs" i asked not paying attention to amber. Seth shook his head and turned the channel on the TV. Most of the pack walked in the only people that where missing was Sam and Quil. They followed me upstairs. I quietly walked into Selena room and seen her asleep on the bed. She was sweating and looked scared she let out a couple whimpers in her sleep. I growled and sat down on the bed touching her shoulder. She shot up screaming and crying , i quickly wrapped her up in my arms.

"it will be ok" i whispered into her ear messing with her hair. Everyone was confused including me. She sobbed into my chest.

"Jacob please don't let her do that" She sobbed in my chest

"don't let who do what" i asked looking at her

"a leech , she was blonde with bright red eyes and was wearing a cloche , I've seen her before but she got away , she killed my mom" She sobbed. She must have had a bad dream. The guys walked out of the room and after a few she calmed down and told me about her dream.

"i was in wolf form and i was in the meadow , well in the tree line at the meadow and my mom was standing in the dead center just starring at nothing. and the leech came out of no where and was close to her i busted out of the tree line but she used her pain power on me and when she finally stopped it was like my feet where stuck and i couldn't move them and she killed my mom , and s-s-seth , but i don't remember him being there just his body next to my moms" She said with a few snifles

"i wont let that happen go take a shower and then come downstairs ok?" i asked kissing her forehead. She shook her head and then Sue walked in the room.

"Selena you might want to come down here" Sue said nervously. Why was she nervous? Selena tried to pull me up but i didn't move. I chuckled and got up and wrapped my arm around her waist protectively. We walked downstairs to see the Pack eating no surprise there. Seth wasn't eating , he looked annoyed as he looked at the TV with amber next to him. I looked at the guy who smiled real big at Selena. I felt her tense in my arms which made me protective. Who is this guy? how come as soon as she seen him she tensed up? If i find out her ever hurt her in anyway ill kill him. Just the thought made me slightly trembled. He got up and started walking closer , Selena gasped when he got close , i pushed her behind and stood tall in front of her and kept a cold stare on the man.