Chapter One

"First strings line up!" The coach's voice boomed through the gym, you stood beside him, staring at the floor, butterflies in your stomach. "I would like to introduce you too (f/n) (l/n), she is the new co-manger and your trainer, treat her with the upmost respect." You heard some surprised gasps and whispering. You slowly raised your head and looked at the staring boys, "Coach, why is she our trainer? She doesn't seem that skilled." You see a blonde haired boy, Kise Ryouta. Even though you didn't look it, you were very talented, you studied the skills of the Generation of Miracles and practiced night and day. After a few months you had basically mastered all of their skills, you knew their weaknesses and what could be used to defeat them. When you showed the coach, he was terrified, knowing that someone like you actually existed.

"Kise, don't question it unless you can actually beat her. I have seen her skills first hand, its no laughing matter." You sent Kise a little glare, you were a relatively a nice person but you hated it when people doubted you. "Fine! How about you and me have a one on one?" He smirks confidently, you tried to hold back your giggles, "Sorry Kise but I know you wont win~" You thought to yourself.

"Coach, is it ok if I change into my gym clothes first?" You ask kindly, he nods and you go and change. Once you walked into the gym, you cursed at the gym clothes. Your shorts were very...SHORT. You felt the guys eyes on you. It made you feel very uncomfortable, mainly because you never thought that you were that pretty.

You walked to the middle of the court, there stood the coach and Kise.The rest of the first string were surrounding the court, watching with curious eyes. The coach stood in-between you two, holding a basket ball. You closed your eyes and took deep breaths in and out, training your focus and remembering all the information on Kise you had collected. "He copy's moves, I should use Kuroko's skills since he is practically invisible on the court, I should also combine it with Aomine's speed." You thought to yourself and before the whistle blew you opened your eyes and Kise seemed surprised, you were so focused it was scary.

*BEEP*

The whistle blew and before Kise knew what was happening, you jumped and took the ball, rushed passed him and scored. The whole first string stood, wide eyed. "H-How did you do that?" Kise asked, "Simple, I used Kuroko's lack of presence and Aomine's speed to rush past you, I also trained so much that I can jump pretty high for a girl my size." You said casually while spinning the ball on your finger. "Wait- you can use my skills?!?!" Aomine yelled from the side line, you smirked, "Yes, everyone one of yours actually, I have been training for months, watching the schools games and your practices. I saw how you would play, figured out how to do it and found out your weaknesses."

The only people that didn't looked shocked were you and the coach. "So, Kise, I knew that your weakness was Kuroko's lack of presence, since you cant really 'see' him, you cant copy his moves and from that I added Aomine's speed to make sure that you wouldn't see what was happening." You stated. From then on, you played every player of the Generation of Miracles, beating everyone accept Akashi but it was 5-4, so everyone was still shocked by your skills.

"Welcome to the team (l/n)." Aksahi held out his hand, you shook it and gave him a smile, "I look forward to working with you guys!"

~~~~

After the next few months, you became good friends with the Generation of Miracles. They were kind of like your best friends. Almost every girl except for Momoi hated you since you were close with basketball team. You didn't mind though, you were fine being friends with just them.

But then...the day came when you had to move, "G-Guys can I talk to you?" You looked down at your feet not wanting them to see the sadness in your eyes, "Sure (f/n)cchi! What is it?"

"I-I cant be your co-manager anymore." You whisper, "Eh? What do you mean (f/n)-chin?" You felt a tear slip down your cheek, "M-My parents got a job in America and I have to go with them, I'm sorry...but I might never see you guys again." More tears fell from your eyes, hitting the gym floor. "Are you serious (f/n)?!?" You could hear the sadness in Momoi's voice, you looked up and nodded. You wiped away your tears with your sleeve, "I'm going to miss you all! I'm sorry!" You start balling, Momoi hugged and the guys gave you a sad look.

Even though they didn't show it well, well except Kise and Momoi, you knew that they cared about you. You were their best friend after all, you said your final goodbyes and left. The next day you didn't show up to school and they knew you were gone.

~~~~~

You sighed as you remembered them, you leaned against the plane window. You were finally heading back to Japan. It was your first year of high school and your parents finally agreed to let you go back home. They already paid for an apartment and gave you some extra money. You had saved up a lot of money too, always wanting to back to Japan and all. You decided that if you got low on money that you would get a part time job.

You were going to go to (Your-high-schools-name), you knew that none of them would be going there since it didn't have a very strong basketball team. "I wonder if I should text them?" You had all their numbers but never texted them, you didn't want to make it harder since you didn't know if you would come back or not.

"I will when I get settled..." You thought, you wondered if they would recognize you. While you were in America you hit puberty so you got well...prettier. You were pretty popular at your school and a lot of guys had crushes on you.

Your plane finally landed, you got your bags and went to your apartment. You unpacked and made yourself at home. You picked up your phone and felt butterflies in your stomach, "What if they don't want to see me? What if they're mad that I didn't text?" You asked yourself questions for a good five minutes until you finally texted all the number's, only saying,

"I'm back, if you want to see me, meet me tomorrow at Teiko's gym." You didn't reply to any of the texts, mainly from Momoi and Kise. You turned off your phone and fell into a restless sleep.

~~~~~

Hey guys! I'm so excited to start this book! ^~^

I love this anime and have always wanted to write this and now I will! :3

If you have any suggestions or complaints leave them in the comments, I will try to fix any problems as quick as I can!

*Personal Instagram: Marilyn2627*

~Melody♪