Ending: Murasakibara Atsushi

Murasakibara Ending

((A.K.A meh bae >.>))

   "I choose...Murasakibara." Defeated sighs went through the room while Atsushi ((I'm going to use his first name because no way am I going to type Murasakibara a thousand times! -3-)) kept chewing his snacks.

   "Eh? Really (f/n)-chin?" You smiled and nodded at the purple headed male. Everyone left your apartment but not without saying goodbye to you both. You closed the door and saw the purple giant walk into your kitchen.

   "Hey Atsushi? Whatcha doing?" You ducked our head in the kitchen.

    "Looking for snacks. I'm out." You gave a confused look.

     "But you just had a giant bag of snacks...you finished all that in the time I walked to the door??!!" You exclaimed, truly shocked at how much the male could eat. He just nodded while raiding your fridge. You sighed,

     "Want to go to the convenience store?" He perked up at your words and quickly scrambled to the door. You laughed as you grabbed your purse and followed him.

     As you two walked you got bored an idea popped into your head, "Hey Atsushi?" He hummed in response, you stared at your feet; feeling childish. "Is it ok if I can ride on your shoulders?" You waited nervously for him to respond. After a little pause you didn't get an answer but yelp when you felt yourself being pulled up.

     You got put down and saw that you were on Atsushi's shoulders. You smiled and blushed at the fact that he let you even though you were getting weird glances from passing people. When you got to the store, he set you down and went to the candy isle while you looked at the little knick knacks.

~~~~

      Once he was done, you paid for the snacks even though he didn't want you to. "Eh, (f/n)-chin. You always buy my snacks, you didn't need to this time." He said in a dull tone while opening a bag of chips.

      "I wanted to Atsushi~" You smiled at him and he stared at you, "What? Is there some-" You were interrupted when he smashed his lips onto yours, you were shocked but kissed back. It was a sweet and gentle kiss surprisingly.

       You parted, "(f/n)-chin tastes sweet...like candy." Atsushi said while your face exploded in red. He patted your head and said,

       "I love you (f/n)-chin."

        "I love you too Atsushi!"

~~~~

Lets get one thing straight reader-chan! Atsushi is mine -3- //slapped//

Thanks For Reading! <3

~Melody