Chapter Six

After prying Akashi off of Murasakibura, you agreed to let them go with you to the store. The whole way Murasakibura had a delighted look on his face, probably because you said you would pay for his many sweets.

You walked a little ahead of everyone else, enjoying the scenery. "(f/n)." You turn your head to see familiar red eyes, "Hey Akashi, what's up?" You give him a smile, only receiving his normal bored stare. "I ordered you to contact me in America, why didn't you? Are you trying to oppose me?"

You sweat dropped as you entered the store, "Sorry Akashi, I didn't oppose you but... I thought that it would make it easier to part ways if I didn't really contact you guys. Since I didn't know when or if I would ever see you guys again..." You trailed off, remembering the lonely days you spent in America. Missing each and every one of them.

"I will let it slide this one time if you promise to never do it again." He stepped right in front of you, staring you dead in the eye. "Ok, fine I promise." You roll your eyes at him, you looked around and saw everyone looking at their own stuff. Murasakibara was obviously looking at sweets, Midorima was looking at little nick knacks "Probably for his lucky item stuff... "

Aomine was looking at 'certain' magazines while Momoi was yelling at him for even looking at those. Kuroko...well you still couldn't find him, "You know (f/n), you could make it up to me..." Akashi gives you a smirk while you look curious.

"In what way?" You had a weird feeling about this, he was up to something. We walked closer and closer until you had your back against a wall, you two were in an empty isle. You could see an amused look in his eyes. He gripped your chin, tilting it upwards. Your face was a red mess as he lowered his head towards yours, "Is he doing what I think he is?"

Right as your lips were about to touch, you heard a familiar voice, "(f/n)-chan?" Akashi 'tched' as he backed away from you, shock and embarrassment written on your face. "Y-Yes K-Kuroko?" You curse at yourself for stuttering, "Murasakibura say's he had everything he needs." You couldn't tell completely but it looked like Kuroko was glaring at Akashi. "What's going on?"

"O-Ok I'll be right there..." You walk out of the isle, leaving the two. "Akashi what do you think your doing?" Kuroko continued to glare at the smirking red-head. "What do you think? I'm claiming what's mine." He glared back at Kuroko. "Tetsuya, she's mine. And I wont let anyone have her." His words turned harsh.

"You wont win this time Akashi."

~~~~~~

Hey guys! Thanks for Reading! <3

If you have any complainants or suggestions, leave them in the comments and I will be sure to fix them as soon as I can! :3

*Personal Instagram: Marilyn2627*

~Melody