Chapter Eight

"(F/n)-cchi!!~~ You knocked him out cold!" Kise whined, wiping the blood from Aomine's nose. 

     "The pervert deserved it." You huffed, glaring down at the unconscious man. You crossed you arms over you chest, a blush forming while you remembered the last couple of minutes. 

      "(F/n)-cchi, I'm sure it was an accident!" Kise gave you puppy eyes, trying to reason with you. Your glare softened, "How could I say no to those eyes?" You thought, uncrossing your arms and sighing.

      "Fine, I'll apologize once he wakes up..." You heard relieved sighs through the room, they thought that you would cause more harm to the bluenette once he woke up. "But~ I still think he deserves a little punishment~" You smiled menacingly while the others got a chill down their spines, thinking of all the possibilities.

     You ran to your room, grabbing a sharpie and sitting on the floor next to Ahomine. "Time for a fun little project~"

~~~~~

      Thirty minutes later, Aomine awoke to the laughter of his old teammates. "Huh? Whats going on?" He slowly sat up from the floor, rubbing his temples, a pounding headache filling his head. 

     "Oh nothing~~" You gave him an innocent smile and he knew that something was up, heck even Akashi was trying to hold back his laughter. 

      "What did you idiots do?" He glared at everyone, only causing them to laugh more. He groaned as he stood up and went to the bathroom. Once he entered and looked in the mirror he felt his anger boiled. His normal thin eyebrows have been colored over to look thick and bushy, a poorly drawn mustache on the top of his lips and written in big lettering on his forehead, "I'M A GIANT  FAG" ((A/N: Sorry if this word offends people, I do not use this word and I do NOT like it but I needed to use it for the story so again, please don't be offended, I do not an any way mean it in a harsh way!))

       "(F/N)!!!!!!!! I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!" Aomine's voice rang through your apartment, you laughed but as soon as you saw his menacing glare, you ran from him trying to find a hiding place.

~~~~~

       After a little hid and seek game with Aomine, you all decided to go bed. The boys, as said, slept in the living room while you and Momoi slept in your bed. As you tried to fall asleep, you felt your covers being moved and arms wrap around your waist.

       On instinct you kick the figure, hearing a quiet 'hmph'  then seeing familiar light blue hair, "Oh my gosh! Kuroko! I'm so sorry! You just snuck up on me!" You climbed out of bed, sitting next to him on the floor.

       "It's ok (f/n)-chan, its my fault." He whispered, his hair was already sticking out in every direction even though they had just gone to sleep.

        "What were you even doing?" You asked, realizing that he tried to sleep with you, well not in that way at least.

        "Oh... I just got a little lonely so I came in here, but there wasn't much room so I had to wrap my arms around you..." He gave you puppy eyes, as if asking if he could still sleep beside you. You blush but couldn't resist his eyes, "I need to work on that..." You scolded yourself for falling for Kise's AND Kuroko's puppy eyes. 

        "It's ok Kuroko! You can sleep in here if you want!" He perked up at your words and nodded his head. You giggled to yourself silently and got back into bed, Kuroko following you. He wrapped his arms around your waist, your face heating up but you slowly got used to the feeling. You closed your eyes,  wondering what about the crazy things that will happen tomorrow.

        "They're all insane, but I love them!" You thought to yourself and slightly giggled, falling into a peaceful sleep.

~~~~

  Hey guys! Sorry about not updating for so long! I have been busy but I will try to update every weekend, again sorry!

Thanks for reading! <3

~Melody