Chapter Four

You smirk at their shocked faces, "How can you do that?" Aomine said, "Save the talking for after the game, k?" He shot you a glare, Momoi threw the ball into the air and you both jumped. You got the ball first and rushed past Aomine. He was able to block you for a couple seconds but you quickly broke through and shot a three-pointer.

The game went on for a while, the points going on for more then 5. Twenty minutes have passed and the score was 34-10, with you in the lead. Everyone watched you with curiosity, normally people can't stay in the zone for this long. Aomine was exhausted so Momoi decided to end the game, you were the winner.

"(f/n), how can you just get in the Zone like that?" Akashi asked with curious eyes, "Well, you know how I said I trained with professionals?" They nodded, "Well, they all pushed me over my limit, everyday I was exhausted. I would blackout multiple times a day, so after a while my body started getting used to it and I started to enter the Zone commonly, until one day I was able to just control entering it." You stated blankly while everyone look surprised.

"Are you guys just going to stand around and looked shocked all day?" You smirk, "Oh, that remind me! I have pictures from America I want to show you guys! Lets go to my apartment!" You jump around, getting excited. "Hey! I haven't seen them in years, of course I would be excited!" You thought, grabbing Momoi's hand and running out of the park.

"How does she stay that energetic?" Aomine asked, the other boys just sighed, trying to catch up to you.

~~~~~~~

"(f/n)chhi! How far away is your apartment?!?!" Kise whined, you guys have been walking for a good twenty minutes. "No to much father Ryouta~ Calm down!" You playfully punch his arm, him receiving glares from the other males. "What's up with them?....Whatever" You shrug it off ((A/N: Reader is VERY oblivious in this story x3))

You finally arrive to your apartment and let them into your home. "It's very crowded, nanodayo." You looked around and sweat dropped, it was true. You didn't feel like fully unpacking last night so there were many boxes filling the room. "Sorry about that, I was really tired from the flight and didn't feel like fully unpacking."

You looked around and saw everyone making themselves at home. Aomine was sleeping on the couch, Momoi was trying to wake him up, Akashi was snooping around, Midorima was trying to organize your apartment, Murabsakibara was in the kitchen, Kise was clinging onto you and Kuroko...."Uh, Where's Kuroko?"

"I'm right here (f/n)-chan." You look to your left and come face to face with the blue headed boy, you screamed, "STOP DOING THAT!!!!!" You yell, he gives you a confused look, "(f/n)-chan, you normally since my presence, why can't you now?"

"Kuroko, I have been in America for two years." You reminded, "Ne, (f/n)-chin, where are your snacks?" Murasakibara popped his head out of the kitchen. "Oh, sorry Mura-kun, I don't really have any at the moment. You can come to the store with me if you want." You offered, he got a happy look on his face while the others glared at him. "We'll go too (f/n)." Akashi said, the others nodding. "Eh, why? There my snacks." Murasakibara glared at Akashi, Akashi pulled out his scissors and lunged towards Murasakibara.

"AKASHI DONT TRY TO KILL PEOPLE IN MY APARTMENT!!!!"

~~~~~~

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! <3

If you have any suggestions or complaints, leave them in the comments and I will be sure to fix them as soon as I can! :3

*Personal Instagram: Marilyn2627*

~Melody♪