Upper class Detroit

*Charlie's POV*

"Eminem is totally digging you Charlz!" said Jacob walking away to help a customer. Matthew nodded his head in agreement.

"He's right! And I know you digging him! You been digging him since you were almost 17! Let him hit!"

"MATT! It's not like that! He's just being friendly!"

"Yea because Eminem befriends all his crazy ass fans! Especially the ones he met on a public bus!" Matt said sarcastically while rolling his eyes and smiling. Jacob walked over taking off his latex gloves. He just done giving a customer a piercing.

"Yea! He has a point!" Jacob said. We heard the bell on the door ring and a few people walked inside.

"Yea, whatever! Get to work!" I said walking towards the customers. I heard Matt say "yes ma'am" and Jake say "you got it boss" as they followed behind me.

*Marshall's POV*

Alaina and Hailie planned this breakfast and I have no idea what the restaurant is even called. They just gave me directions and I followed what they said. We're now here eating pancakes and talking about random things. The restaurant was small and empty except an older couple.

"How'd you guys find this place?"

"Mom told us about this place! It's great isn't it? Nice and quiet!" said Hailie grinning proud of her and her sisters. Her grin made me smile too.

"Yea thanks babies. I love you girls." All three of them smiled and said they loved me too. I don't know what I'd do without my girls. Thy are my pride and joy and I'd do anything for them.

"So daddy...What are doing for the rest of your birthday?!" Whitney asked as we finished.

"I don't know baby but, after this I have uhm...plans." I got nervous just thinking about the plans I made with Charlie.

"Is it with a girl? You just got really tensed talking about it..." Alaina said smirking. I underestimated her.

"Well..uhm..yea..."

"Oh my god dad! Can we meet her?! Is she your girlfriend?!" asked Hailie.

"Oh no! She's just...a friend. And you can't meet her. It's too soon."

"But Uncle, pleeeease!!" pleaded Alaina.

"I said no girls. Not today." Laney and Hailie sighed and I heard Whitney give a sad aw. I felt bad but I don't let anyone come meet my babies. You never know what can happen.

"You girls know how I feel about people coming around you guys. How about in a week, if I feel like I can trust her, you guys can meet her!" I said as we walked out of the restaurant. The girls nodded and said yes as we got into the car. I dropped the girls off at home and headed to pick up the girl that won't leave my head...

*Charlie's POV*

It was almost time for Marshall to pick me up. I took off my latex gloves, threw my sweater on, and went outside. I never would've thought I'd be waiting around for the Eminem to pick me up. As I was thinking, a black escalade pulled up in front of me breaking me out of my thoughts. Marshall hopped out of the car and came towards me with his hood up.

"Hey, ready to go?"

"Never been this ready for anything in my life! Lets go!" 

Marshall let out a chuckle as we walked to the car. We got to the passenger side and he opened the door for me. I got in and he closed the door and then made his way to his side. He asked for my address and he put it into the GPS system.