Good bye

The annoying alarm was blaring in my ear. I looked over at the clock and saw that it was 5:45 am!

"Marshall?" I said shaking him.

"Whaaaaaa?"

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!"

He slowly lifted his body off the bed and hit the alarm.

"Are you coming with me to the airport?" He asked.

"Of course. The kids are still asleep. Are we leaving them here?"

He nodded his head and proceeded into the bathroom. My bitch ass was way too lazy to get dressed so I was just going to ride in my pajamas. I went down stairs and got me a bowl of Frosted Flakes and sat on the couch in front of the TV like a child on Saturday morning.

Once I finished, I went upstairs to brush my teeth and hair. Marshall was still in the bathroom in the room so I went into the hall one after grabbing an extra toothbrush from under the sink. I brushed my teeth and tried to maintain my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror.

My hair looks boring. It's still blonde. Maybe I'll dye it to surprise Marshall when he gets back.

Eight days without him....

That's not very long, I know, but I'll miss him. Good thing he was just tagging along with someone on tour and that it wasn't his own. It would be much longer...

My mind wandered off until I felt hands around my waist which terrified me.

"Damn it, Marshall!! You scared the living shit out of me!"

"I'm sorry." He chuckled while kissing me on the cheek. "You ready?"

I nodded and he grabbed his bag and small suitcase, which was by the door, and carried them downstairs. We got in and off to the airport we went....

***

We got to the airport and we walked towards his private jet.

"Well this is it." He said holding my hands in his.

"I'll miss you babe. Please be safe! Call me when you land."

"I'll miss you too, baby," he kissed my forehead, "and I'll call you every night. Make sure the kids do what they're told and if they don't listen just give me a call."

"I got this," I said smiling, "I love you."

"I love you too."

He hugged me tight and kissed me passionately before making his way to his plane. I got into the car and drove home, which I haven't done in a long time. I turned on the radio and listened to whatever came on.

As soon as I walked in, I felt extremely nauseous. I ran to the hall bathroom and puked my heart out. I cleaned up and checked my temperature. I didn't have a fever so maybe it was something I ate. I felt the urge to throw up again and ran back to the toilet. I threw up again and wiped my mouth.

"Mommy?"

I lifted my head and looked at the door way. Whitney was standing there holding her teddy bear.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yes, baby. I'm fine. How'd you sleep?"
I questioned brushing my teeth again.