What a birthday!

October 17

I walked in with Marshall behind me and huffed.

"So what happened?! Are they okay?!" Matt said with everyone behind him.

"Val said the babies are perfectly healthy. They're just taking a couple of weeks longer than they should. They're being stubborn as fuck."

"I want them to come now!!" Chapin whined.

We all agreed and walked into the living room which was completely decorated for the party we were having for me and Marshall's birthday.

"Babe I'm going to shower and get dressed." 

"Okay. People are going to start arriving soon, though." Marshall said giving me a kiss and heading to the kitchen.

I went upstairs and grabbed the outfit I picked out. It was a big blue sweater, some ripped jeans rolled at the cuff and some brand new Jordan's that came out like a week ago. Even though I'm pregnant, I still rock my sneakers. 

I hopped in the shower which took longer than expected and got dressed. I blow dried my hair, which I dyed black last week, and pulled it into a high ponytail. I heard voices downstairs and figured some people were here already.

I went down the stairs as fast I could and saw my D12 boys, Dr.Dre, and Nicole.

"Hi guys!" I said hugging my boys tightly.

They all gave me warm hugs and greetings and rubbed my belly.

"Oh shit, look at her shoes! She got the new Jordan's that came out last week. Charlie is always on it when i comes to the sneaks!" Bizzy said.

"You know how I do!" I winked and walked over to Nicole.

"You look so good!" Nicole said giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you, girl! These babies are tiring me out though!"

"I bet they are! Triplets!? I would NOT be able to handle that!" 

We laughed and started chatting it up. 

"I know white girl did not forget about me!"

Nicole and I looked over to the booming voice and saw of course it was Dre.

"Dreeeee!! Of course, I didn't forget about you!" I waddled over and gave him a hug, "How are you??"

"I'm good, hanging in there. How are you and the babies? Wearing you out, I assume?"

"That is an understatement," I laughed, "I can't wait for these munchkins to come! It's been too long! They're being so fucking stubborn!"

"They get that from Marshall." Dre laughed.

"Aye, you talking shit, you bastard?" Marshall said coming from behind Dre with a Red Bull in his hand.

"Damn straight, white boy!"

Marshall smirked and kissed my cheek and my belly.

"My babies need to come!" He said loudly, throwing his hands in the air.

"AGREED!" I yelled!

We all laughed and started chatting with everyone at the party. Soon Fifty, Skylar Grey, and Rihanna came and we decided to open presents since everyone was there. Everyone gave us beautiful gifts and I was so happy with all the stuff I got. Most of it was for the babies which I was okay with. Marshall and I decided to give each other's gifts last. He decided to give me his first. It was a necklace that had "CM" on it, my initials once I take his last name.

"Babe! This is beautiful! I love it! Thank you!" I said giving him a quick kiss on this lips.

"I'm glad you love it!"

I grabbed his gift and gave it to him. He tore off the wrapping paper, revealing a shoe box. He opened the box and pulled out the Air Jordan 4 Retro Doernbecher I bought him.

"Oh my god! What the fuck?! Thank you so fucking much! These were over $1000 (A/N: Real price range) and they don't come out until November!?!? I love you so much!" he said kissing me and hugging me real hard.

"So I"m guessing you like them?" I said making everyone laugh.

"Like them?? I LOVE them!" he said admiring the superman sneakers.

Once we were done opening the gifts, we decided to sing happy birthday. Marshall and I sat next to each other at a table while Grey brought out the huge cake which was covered in lit candles. He placed it on the table and of course Matt was the first one to start the song.

Marshall held my hand as we watched all of our friends and family sing happy birthday to us. Once they were done,we all cheered and Marshall whispered in my ear.

"Let's make a wish."

We both leaned closer to the cake, closed our eyes, and blew out the candles. Everyone clapped and we sat back down with smiles on our faces as Jake started to cut the cake.

"What'd you wish for?" I asked.

"I wished for our babies to come."

I smiled and kissed him. Suddenly, I felt something weird. Like something burst inside of me. My pants were wet and so was the chair.

"I...I think your wish just came true!"

"What do you mean?!"

"My water just broke."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for cliffhanger! Be back soon...xoxo. Sage.....OUUUUUUUTTTTT!!!!!