Three Months (Zayn)

You and Zayn have been dating for about 2 and a half years now. You haven’t seen Zayn for three months. You practically cry every night not seeing him. He decides to take you on a date to a really fancy restaurant he has been dying to take you. You are in your shared flat getting ready for him to pick you up. You decide to look extra pretty just to please your man. you go ahead and slip this on; 

You straighten your hair and put on some light make up. Zayn loves it when you look natural. You look out your window and see the clouds darkening. The sky was gray and dull. You had a gut feeling it was gonna rain. You went downstairs and sat on the couch and waited for zayn. You feel your phone vibrate from your pocket book and look to see who it is. Zayn texted you saying hes outside so slide on your jacket and grab everything. You take one more glance at yourself before you leave and approve. It just started to drizzle. 

You walk outside and see your beautiful Zayn waiting out on the street with his umbrella. 

Zayn was speechless on how beautiful you looked. 

You felt an overwhelm of emotions. You freeze at the stop staring at him. It’s him. After 3 months, You can finally see him. You run to zayn and drop all your stuff. 

Zayn holds you in his arms. You feel like never letting go. His body next to yours. Being this close to zayn felt like a relief. 

“I missed you so much, (y/n)”.  ”I missed you too, Zayn”. 

You look into each others eyes. The moment felt like forever. The world froze around you. All you can focus on was Zayn. Everything in the world seemed to fade away. As if your whole enviornment was a blur. 

You both move your lips closer to each other with your nose rubbing against each one another. The rain seemed to get harder you and Zayn got closer to each other. You lips touched slightly. The rain slipped out like buckets wetting both you and zayn. 

The kiss began to deepen. You and Zayn were soaked. His soft lips against yours felt like heaven. You grab his face and deepen the kiss even more. Second by second the kiss became more passionate. 

Zayn carried you Bridal Style back into the flat. You both get out of your wet clothes. Zayn almost instantly pushes you against the wall and begins to kiss you roughly. He unclips your bra and begins to message your breasts. You moan in his mouth. You feel his erection against your legs which makes you massively wet. You stop zayn and bend down to your knees. You pull down his boxers and his erection slaps against his stomach. You grab his penis and begin to pump it. It grows more by the second. You quickly take all of him in your mouth and he groans loudly. You bob your head fast. You pump the rest you can’t reach with your mouth and message his balls. He shoots in your mouth and you swallow it all. He lifts you back up and pushes you up against the wall again. He positions himself against your entrance and rubs the tip. “Zayn please don’t tease”. “You want me to show you how much I missed you?” you moaned. “Yes zayn plea-” He slams into you not letting you adjust to your side. You scream at his size. The pain quickly turns into pleasure. He grabs your hips and pulls you in and out of him. The whole flat is filled with you and zayns heavy breathing and moans. “Zayn…harder”. He pumps on and out of you faster and you feel yourself coming closer to your orgasm. You and Zayn look into each others eyes and release your juices. Zayn fills you up with cum. You both moan in pure ecstasy. You and Zayn go up to bed and cuddle close to each other. Your both moist from the rain and the amazing session you just had with Zayn.

“Oh no, Zayn we forgot the restaurant!” “(y/n) I missed you too much. I needed you. forget the restaurant, lets focus on us”. he pulls you closer to him. 

“I love being this close to you (y/n). I love you”. “I love you, too”.