Clubbing (Louis)

hiiiiiiii. :)

_____

Your P.O.V

I was up for a party. After a long and stressful week, I wanted nothing more than getting dressed up and hitting the club. A few shots and dancing sure to make my week... and if I was lucky maybe I would meet a hot guy. So I took a quick shower, getting into a somewhat slutty dress and slipping on some heels. I did my makeup and hair quickly, leaving me house to the club, getting in easily. I danced a bit as I made my way over to the bar.

I ordered a shot, gulping it back swiftly before looking around the room. No one standing out to me. I ordered another shot, looking to a man that was sitting next to me, that wasn't before. I smiled to him, taking my shot quickly. He ordered a shot ignoring me a bit. Another guy walking to the other side of me, attempting to make a move on me. I scanned him over, he looked a bit scruffy, the opposite of charming and in fact a bit repulsive. He took my next shot and drank it. This guy was already ruining my night.

"You can leave me alone now." I told him harshly. This isn't ladies night, I'll be damned if I pay for someone else's shots if I'm not taking them home. The guy smiled to me.

"Awe, don't be that way precious. Come on let's dance a bit." He said and grabbed my arm roughly. I tried to pull free, not wanting him near me. The guy from a bit earlier getting involved. His hand slipping around my waist his lips pressing to my neck as he glared to the man trying to drag me off. 

"I'm Louis Tomlinson" He whispered to me.

"Oh Loui! I thought you'd never show up!" I said excitedly. He smirked.

"I'm here now love, sorry I'm late... Excuse me sir, why are you still holding onto my girl? Do I need to break your arm?" Louis said quickly, grabbing my ass a bit. The man scanning us over before walking off defeated. I turned to Louis with a smile.

"Thanks... Can I buy you a drink?" I asked quickly. He raised an eyebrow.

"Shouldn't it be the other way around?" He asked a bit confused. Sure it was, but I'm independent, and there is no harm and buying a drink for a guy that saved me from a night gone wrong. 

"Does it really matter?" I fired back a bit. He smirked, holding two fingers up and soon two shots were in front of us, he slipped a bill to the bartender and we drank together for a while. 

"So what are you doing here alone? A beautiful girl like you should have at least brought some friends." He said quickly. He didn't seem too interested in me, but I didn't mind, I was use to it.

"I kinda came last minute, just wanted to party a bit." I admitted. He ordered one more round of shots. We drank them quickly before he dragged me off to the dance floor. I swayed my hips freely, my mind relaxing a bit. His hands on my hips firmly. I scanned him over, his hair brown and messy, wearing a black shirt that clung to him a bit, some tattoos peaking out from his clothes, his eyes sharp and piercing blue, his lips a bit thin and some facial hair. He seemed pretty charming for a 'bad boy'. After a while of dancing with him we went back to the bar, ordering one more round of shots.

"I hope you don't mind." He said softly.

"Mind wha-?" I went to ask, a bit confused until his lips smashed to mine, his tongue slipping into my mouth. As our tongues danced I realized something that turned me on more than I thought possible. His tongue was pierced. As he pulled away from the kiss I dragged him off towards the ladies room, letting go of his hand and peeking inside to see it was empty, surprising me since the club was so packed. I pulled him in, locking the door behind him. He picked me up, my legs wrapping around his waist as he slammed me against the wall, tugging my dress up a bit. He pressed his lips to mine, his hands caressing my body. His teeth tugging on my bottom lip. I moaned softly, causing him to smile as he left a trail on kisses and bites down my neck. My grip on him tight and rough as he walked deeper into the women restroom, setting me don on the counter and undoing his pants, looking back up to me quickly as I bit on my bottom lip.

"I guess this means you don't mind." He said quickly, a smirk tugging at the corners of his lips, I nodded and giggled a bit. He pulled my thong off, holding onto it as I pumped his cock a bit, wanting it as hard a possible. He took a deep and somewhat shaky breath, soon lining up for entrance and pushing into my tight wet core. I gasped quickly, the size of him stretching me pleasantly. He gave me a brief second to adjust to his size, admiring how tight I was for the moment. He began thrusting into me slowly, keeping a steady pace as his cock rubbed against my g-spot perfectly. My hands going around his neck, holding onto him tightly. He went a bit faster, still at a pleasant angle. 

"Ah-Ah! Louis! Oh god!" I moaned feeling a bit overwhelmed. He pounded into me harshly, knowing I was near my climax. My nails digging into his back as I screamed in pleasure, my walls tightening around him and my body shaking intensely. He thrusted into me a few more times, his cock twitching and releasing inside of me as he let out a strangled moan. We caught our breath a bit, fixing out clothes. I went to take my thong back from him but he quickly shoved it in his pocket. I grinned, fixing my hair before we left back out to the bar. Having one more shot together and dancing a bit more before we ended the night, going our separate ways, but not before I could sneak my number into his phone and call my phone, getting his number out of it as well. 

I went back home, going to bed quickly, a smile tugging on my face. Louis Tomlinson the 'bad boy' that seems to have a soft spot for me.

_____

VOTE FOR ANOTHER IMAGINE :))