Chapter 1

Chapter 1

“Andy, are you sure about this? I don’t think you can do it bestie. I will really worry about you.” Julia almost cried when she handed me the scissors. I’m not going to commit suicide okay, I’m just gonna cut my long hair.

“Juls, don’t worry, if it’s for Niall, I can do anything and I can do everything for him.” I smiled at the scissors and started to cut my hair. If you’re wondering why I HAVE TO CUT IT, I need to because I’m gonna pretend to me a boy. Why a boy? Because for me to be with Niall, I need to go to his school and his school is an ALL BOYS SCHOOL.

“DON’T!” Julia yelled. Too late, I cut it. Julia is so supportive to me I thank her for that. In regarding with my hair, don’t mention, it; she got mad when I told her that I will cut it.

I’m off to England next week. Good thing my parents approved but I didn’t tell them that I’ll be going to an all-boys school…

My older brother knows too! Thank God he supported my decision. I really love my brother. By the way, his name is Ian. My papers are all ready and school documents…

I faked them. It’s not that serious though cause the only thing I changed is my gender and my first name; from female to male.

“How do I look?” I faced Julia and her jaw dropped. “What now?” I laughed at her.

“OH MY GOSH! YOU LOOK LIKE A BOY NOW! You’re handsome Andrea.” She winked. “There’s a problem Andy, your voice.” She panicked.

I cleared my throat and started talking in a low voice. “Hey Missy, I’m Andy and you are?” I gave my hand and gave a loud laugh after I did that.

“Not bad, you sound like a late bloomer but not bad Andy.” Julia came near to me and hugged me tight. “I will miss you Andrea.” She cried.

“I’m gonna miss you too Julia.” I know Julia understands me and she will support me no matter what. I trust her.

-A WEEK LATER-

“Calling all passengers of flight B505NH, the plane is now ready to board” the announcer called. It’s time for my flight to England. I was on my own, I didn’t let Julia come because I know she will cry and she will miss me. My parents were the one who send me to the airport. I know it’s a big sin lying to them but I have to do this and if ever they will know, I’ll explain it properly to them.

“Andrea we will miss you.” Mum and dad hug me tight. “Take care of yourself sweetie.” Mum whispered.

“Andy, take care of yourself in England okay?” Ian told me and messed up my boy cut hair.

“Yes my bro!” I hugged him tightly.

“I will mum. I love you both.” I let go of their hug and bid them goodbye. I walked in to the plane and find my seat. This is it, I’m coming. I’m really excited to see Niall! OMG! This will be fun. Fun. But I got to be careful, it’s a boys’ school.

“From now on, I’m not Andrea Stone anymore, I’m Andy Stone. Eww sounds like ugh.” I told myself but it’s alright it’s my nickname but I’ll be called Andy as soon as I get there. I got to practice my voice too. It’s gonna be tough, I can do this for Niall Horan because I’m his biggest fan!!!!

The flight was about four hours but it felt like twenty- four hours. “Bing!”

“Good morning passengers of flight B505NH, welcome to London, England. Ten minutes from now, we will be landing at Heathrow Airport.” The beautiful flight attendant announced and gave a smile to every passenger in the plane.

                                                                   ******

As soon as I landed, I immediately went out and got a cab. I was late for school. Yeah, too fast isn’t it? Well, I’ll be very busy today. I’m going to stay in the school’s dorm. Ugh, all boys but who cares? I can gain some new ‘boy friends’ there. By the time I arrived in school, I was pretty nervous, the school is pretty huge. The school grounds are so wide, and the facilities are great.

“Welcome to Xavier High School. (all – boys school)” The banner says. So meaning, no girls allowed. But here I am, a girl from head to toe, willing to study here and to encourage Niall to go back to his sport.

I went to the principal’s office and knock. “Uhm… good morning Principal Spencer.” I greeted. Principal Spencer gave me a warm welcome when I arrived in his office.

“Oh, Mr. Andy Stone! Welcome to Xavier High. Thank you for choosing our school.” He tapped my shoulder a bit hard and caused me to cough.

“Er, thanks Sir.” I said in my low ‘deep’ voice. Principal Spencer handed my dorm room number and the keys, and the keys to my locker where my uniform, P.E uniforms are in.

“Andy, take care of these keys. I won’t give duplicates for it.” he told me. I gave a small smile and thanked him “Wait! You’re in class 3- Section C. middle class.” He added. I went out in Principal Spencer’s office and went to the locker room.

I arrived in the locker area and opened it. I was happy when I saw the uniforms. Of course, the coat has my name on it and the long white sleeve is fit for my small body. The red striped tie match with the navy blue coat, and I can see the workout uniform with a white pair of shoes. This school is so cool