Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Sky finally fell asleep and I’m starting to feel sleepy too. My eyes fluttered as I steadied myself. Gosh, the night is so young why am I sleepy? I mentally groaned and started heading back to the party. Walking through the hallway, I spot something or someone at the end of it. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn’t hallucinating. Dang Andy, you didn’t even drink any alcohol and you’re seeing things!

I paced faster and reached at the end of the hallway. I turned to my right and one thing surprised me, it was Niall. He was sitting at the corner looking asleep.

“Niall?” I paced myself getting near to him. I wasn’t sure if he was sleeping or not or he’s just closing his eyes for a moment. I sat beside him and started to talk, “Niall are you—“ and he cut me off before I can continue my sentence.

“Stay away from me.” He said in an unknown kind of voice. Is he drunk? Oh no! Gosh this can’t be. I need to get out of here. No. there’s. no. freaking. Way. I. need. To. Go. Right. Now.

I instantly jumped and started to walk or run but my right wrist was caught by a hand. Uh oh. Now I’m trapped.

Flashback

Earlier

“Yo mate!” Lyndon approached me. I was holding a glass of orange juice (I know! Such a girly drink for a “guy” in a party filled with drunken boys!) when he reached me.

“Hey Lynd.” I smiled at him. He stiffed for a moment and got back to normal after five seconds. What’s with him? Oh maybe it’s the liquor.

He gulped as he came near to my ear. And before you make any malicious thoughts, the music was pounding so loud that I can barely hear what he’s saying.

“Where’s Niall?” he asked me. I shrugged and continued drinking my juice. “AAAANNDYYY! DON’T DRINK THAT! THAT’S TOO GIRLY! DRINK THIS!” He offered his cup which smelled like beer or tequila or I-don’- know drink.

“No thanks!” I yelled against the loud music. Lyndon just shrugged and started jumping against the music.

“Andy, I need to warn you.” He told me.

“Warn me about what?” I laughed because of his voice.

He hiccupped and said, “Niall.” What is he talking about? “What about Niall?” I asked.

“Someone told me earlier he drank… and Niall doesn’t drink alcohol. If he does…” Lyndon looked around like a suspicious jerk. “If he does, just even one shot… he will get drunk right away. AND. Whoever, if I say whoever, it doesn’t matter if it’s a girl or a boy. He will kiss him. Or her.” Then Lyndon walked away.

I was dumbfounded when I heard what Lynd said. Wow, I didn’t know Niall is like that. Wait, I’m not even sure if it’s true, right? I mean Lynd is drunk and he says anything he wants.

I ran to Gerry and asked him. So it was confirmed. Niall is like that when he’s drunk.

“He becomes a kissing monster.” Gerry laughed. I laughed awkwardly with him. The kind of fake face. “He even attempted to kiss me!!For hamster’s sake, he almost kissed me last year!” Gerry’s face suddenly looked heartbroken. And this is when I really laughed my ass out.

“He almost did?”

“Yeah! Good thing I was able to push him away and I ran for my life! I don’t wanna be kissed by a guy!”

Reality swept through me. Here I am, standing between Niall and the wall. I can see his eyes boring into mine and I gulped loudly. I really don’t like this.

“Are you afraid, Andy?” Niall asked, with his voice hiccupped.

“No.” I said trying to sound firm. “Just get move away Niall, you’re drunk.” I retorted.

Suddenly, he held my face with his two hands. Everything went in slow motion. Oh my freaking hamsters! This can’t be happening! I need air!

Without saying a word, I felt someone’s lips over mine. My eyes widened for the sudden kiss. No! This is my first kiss! Niall stole my first kiss!

Using my awesome reflex, I pushed   Niall with all my might and landed my fist on his left eye.

OH MY GOSH, HE KISSED ME AND I PUNCHED HIM!

Niall is now on the ground, unconscious. Sky started licking his face trying to wake up his owner. “I gotta run.” I muttered.

And I did. I didn’t know what to do. I couldn’t carry him all the way back to our dorm room. He’s so heavy to carry. I can’t call anyone since they will be suspecting on what happened to Niall.

As soon as I reached my bed, I covered myself with a pillow and screamed with irritation. I finally looked up the ceiling and many thoughts running in my head.

“Niall kissed me.” I whispered. “But he was drunk. He won’t remember it for sure.”

Those were the last words I said before I drifted to sleep not bothering to change my clothes.

End of this chapter! It’s been ages since I last uploaded. Sorry! ;( Gosh they kissed. Comment and vote please! Tell me what you think. Thank you for reading!