Chapter 4

His name is Gerry. He told me that he’s usually called Senior Gerry here. Other than he’s a senior, he is also Dorm 2’s dorm leader. We went back to our dorm and knocked on the room 301. And that’s Niall’s room number.

Niall opened up and I directly went inside and ran up to my bed happily.

“Don’t treat people like that Niall. You don’t own this.” Gerry told him. Niall didn’t say a word. Gerry went away and bid me goodbye.

Niall went to his bed and turn off the lights.

I immediately peeped below to see if Niall is sleeping. He is closing his eyes though, but that doesn’t mean he’s sleeping.

I went down to see a more lucid view of him. His face is just perfect. His structure and his eyes. But he looks sad. It looks like it’s beyond high jumping… something else still bothers him every now and then.

I went to sleep. I still can’t believe it. First, Niall is my classmate and second, Niall being my roommate. What a coincidence. I fell asleep thinking what to do the next morning.

                                                                        ******

The next morning. I woke up with a smile on my face. The sun’s light came filtering through my face as it passes on my window. I looked down to see if Niall is still sleeping. Indeed, he is. I remembered that I bought flavoured energy drinks before I entered school. I got my post-its and wrote something in every paper.

FIRST POST-IT: “Good morning! Rise and shine! I know you will be irritated when you see this note but I bought energy drinks for you. I didn’t know what your favourite flavour is so I bought all flavours; but try the red one, it’s the best.”

After I wrote everything and did my thing, I went out of the room so that he won’t kill me by the time he will see my face this early.

-Niall’s POV-

I stretched by body because I just woke up, obviously though. I rolled to the right side to see what time it is but what I saw were energy drinks and a note.

“Good morning! Rise and shine! I know you will be irritated when you see this note but I bought energy drinks for you. I didn’t know what your favourite flavour is so I bought all flavours; but try the red one, it’s the best.”

I got the note and crumpled it. This little American boy is so irritating. I went up to his bed and see another note by the stairs.

“Hahaha! I know you’d be up here. I went out for a while because I know I’m gunna ruin your day if I’m the one you’ll see first in the morning. :D”

I got it again and crumpled it with the first one. I went inside the toilet to get ready, I looked at the mirror to fix my hair and see another note.

“Daily bowel time! It’s nice doing this everyday! It’s healthy, trust me. :D ”

“He’s getting crazy. What is he trying to do to me?” I mumbled to myself.

-Andy’s POV-

I woke up beside Sky. Oh yeah, I went to him so early because you know, Niall. So I slept in Sky’s doghouse. I looked at my watch and it’s almost time for class, and I think that I’m going to be late. No, I will be for sure. I ran as fast as I could and hurriedly went back to the dorm and good thing Niall isn’t there anymore. I’m safer now. I should get going before the teacher will scold me. After everything, I did manage to eat my breakfast anymore because I’m running out of time. My hair is not even fixed yet. I arrived in the room and people were going out. What’s the matter? Everybody’s exiting the room.