Chapter 6

yes i know this is really really really really really short! i just need to have an update! sorry guys! im busy with the holidays and school. :( I'll try to manage my time more. but i hope you like this chappie!!

this chapter is dedicated to LovelyLivvi, I owe her a one shot and i haven't finished it yet. well hey i just want her to read this chap.. :) and hi! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6

I’m up to the finish line but I’m so tired already. I’ve tried but then the last thing I want to do is to fall. But it came too early, I did fall, not yet reaching to the finish line.

Dorm 2 kept on cheering to me and yelling that I need to get up. I tried my best to get up slowly. I felt someone behind me running, and it was a queue for me to get up and finish this marathon.

I don’t want to disappoint Gerry, my mates in dorm 2 and especially I don’t want to disappoint Niall. So I got up. I ran. People were cheering again and I can hear Lyndon’s voice from here. They all look so happy.

Just one more step to the finish line and we’ll win… one more and I did it!! I reached the finish line and fell at the same time. I smiled and I can see that my dorm mates are coming over to congratulate me and our dorm for winning again.

“You did it Andy!! I know you can do it!” Gerry helped me up and Lyndon hugged me. Everyone in our Dorm rejoiced for our victory. I looked away from the crowd and stared at the road. I saw Niall. He was there walking away.

i slowly walked towards him even though my foot hurts at the same time.