Chapter 28

Chapter 28

“You have to swear upon your favourite dress that you will never try to give me make-over ever again,” Chas wagged her finger at me.

“I won’t I swear,” I smiled sheepishly.

I was sitting on Chas’ bed and it was getting really late. I was sure Marylyn was going to kill me for this. Wait…didn’t I tell Blaze a couple of minutes earlier that I would stand up against my step-monster? I was already in trouble it wouldn’t hurt if I created a little more trouble for her. After all I had been a slave for her for a long time and now it was time to stand up for myself.

“We are good then.”

“Tell me what happened between you and Eric?” I winked at her naughtily.

That made Chas blush a little, “Nothing.”

“What do you mean nothing? You were practically making out at the restaurant,” I teased her.

“Holding hands is not considered as making out!” she hollered.

I made a face, “Fine don’t expect me to share things with you either.”

“That would be wonderful, since I don’t really want to know details about my brother shoving his tongue down your throat.”

My face felt a little warm as I remembered what I was doing with Blaze on the terrace a while ago. What I liked about him was that he was right when he had said that he wanted to go slow with me. So far we had not even moved on to the second stage. At times it was hard to keep my hormones under control. It was amazing how we both had changed and given up on our player ways.

We were perfect for each other as he could understand me very well. It made me wonder how I had managed before Blaze had entered into my life. He was like a breath of fresh air. Cool and soothing. His touch always made me feel calmer even in the worst of situations.

“Uh Tee?”

“Yeah?” I concentrated on Chas after breaking away from the thoughts of my extremely hot boyfriend.

“You just zapped out for a minute…it was creepy.”

“Whatever…so are you telling me or do I have to strangle you?”

Chas sighed, “Fine, I will.” A sweet smile lit her cute pixie face, “He asked me out on a date.”

“He did?” I jumped on the bed excited. “I am so happy about that…See my make-over worked.”

Chas gave me dirty look, “That was the reason he was avoiding me in the beginning. He hates it when I pretend to be someone I am not.”

“Wow, you have got a real gem there Chas. Hold on to him tight.”

That was nice of Eric because any guy would have drooled over Chas after her make-over but Eric didn’t. It meant he actually liked her.

“We should double date!” I got off the bed and started to make plans.

“Yeah that would be cool; you, me, Eric and my brother.” Chas rolled her eyes sarcastically.

“Why what is wrong?”

“Blaze might look like he’s totally chilled but he’s not. He will be hot on Eric’s tail once he comes to know I am going on a date with Eric. Like some guy from CIA Blaze will interrogate Eric.”

Chas’ door was flung open and Blaze stood there looking incredibly tempting in boxers; boxers, because that was all what he was wearing at that time. I couldn’t rip my eyes away from his glorious abs and well muscled arms. He wasn’t brawny, he was just right. I was ridden by an impulse of running up to him followed by touching his abs and chest.