Chapter 24

Fix a heart

Chapter 24

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." -Martin Luther King Jr

Harrys POV:

All of my anxiety slipped away as we all started to walk out of the airport, my silly theory of how they will treat me like a different person seeming stupid now. They are my best mates, and I'm still the same Harry I always have been.

Maybe it's a good thing that they forced me to come back home, because I am a happier person then I used to be. And maybe that is because of Blair, I don't know. But somehow I did get better. And even though I did mess up and Louis knows, he doesn't treat me differently either.

I get pried from my thoughts as an arm is wrapped around my shoulder, me eyesight meeting Louis' raised eyebrows.

"What?" I chuckle.

He smirks, patting my shoulder before letting his arm drop off of me.

"Blair. She's nice isn't she?" He asks me.

I cross my eyebrows, turning my neck to see Blair walking between Liam and Niall, her blue eyes flicking between the both of them as they talk to her.

She catches me looking, giving me a small smile before looking to Niall who had caught her attention with something he had said.

"Yeah, she's really nice." I answer Louis.

"Nice enough to kiss?" He wriggles his eyebrows.

My eyes widen, faking a cough to try and cover up my surprise.

"What are you talking about?" I try and ask nonchalantly.

Louis chuckles, "I know you kissed her." He tells me.

"Did she tell you?" I questions him.

"Ha! So you two did kiss!" He exclaims.

I slap his arm, giving him a glare as a signal for him to shut the hell up.

"It's nothing Louis." I tell him.

He shrugs his shoulders, "It seems like you have a little something for her." He states.

"I don't. At least I don't think I do." I grunt.

"And she doesn't like me, we just kissed a few times that's all." I say.

"A few times?!" Louis exasperates.

"Yeah so what, we aren't making anything of it so just drop it okay?" I ask, laughing slightly.

Louis gives up, our conversation dropped as the trunk of my car is opened, all of their bags being thrown into the back.

"No no it's fine one of you can sit up front, I know you guys have missed Harry." I hear Blair reason with the boys.

"Oh c'mon now Blair! You can sit up front with Harry and us lads will pile in the back." Louis tells Blair, giving me a wink as he nudges Blair up to the front of the car.

I roll my eyes as I unlock the car, everybody piling in. Oh boy, what fun awaits us..... I hope.

Blair's POV:

"And then once there was this girl that tried to pull Liam off stage, and do take to notice that she practically did." Louis snickers.

I laugh, the stories that the boys have been telling me catching my interest. The do have some crazy fans to be honest, and I'm glad that I haven't been around when they've been seen by some.