Chapter Ten

WARNING: Sexual Content
--------Quinn

I sat in Lucian's office feeling numb. Mo, Lucas, Lucian, and Opal had been deadly quiet. "Who's Alastair Udinov?" Sam said finally asking my unspoken question.

"Alastair Udinov is a very powerful warlock." Opal sighed, "He was once a warrior warlock like me but..."

"But he began dwelling in dark magic." Lucian growled making look up at him.

"Dark magic is more powerful than what I have, it involves taking lives of innocent people, absorbing their souls, and linking yourself with a demon." Opal began but my eyes never left Lucian's. He looked pained, his eyes glazed over with sorrow, regret, and destruction of himself. "They cast spells that can do more damage then good, they control demons, and..." Opal looked at Lucian with pain in her eyes. "Cast curses." Lucian stiffened and shrunk into his chair, his face hardened and I could see him returning to his cold nature, retreating into his shell. Something sparked in me, forced me out of my numb state so I could bring my Lucian back.

"Everyone out," I demanded standing to my feet. "Out," I stated again, kinder this time and Mo nodded understanding. They left and I walked over to Lucian, straddling his hips while taking his face in my hands. "Don't leave me, Luc." His eyes connected with mine and they softened. His one hand rested on my hip while the other cupped my face and he traced my bottom lip with his thumb.

"I won't," he whispered as I leaned down to his lips and kissed them gently. The kiss was meant to be sweet but it morphed into something hot. Lucian's hands slipped into my hair, making moan when he tugged lightly.

"Luc," I moaned as he picked me up and laid me flat on the couch in his office. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he kissed down my neck, his hand slipping under the hem of my black t-shirt. I pulled Lucian's shirt over his head and traced his abs with my finger. He sucked in a breath and lace his fingers in mine.

"Quinn," Lucian groaned. "Don't," he choked while I licked my lips.

"Why?" I leaned up and kissed his abdomen making an animalistic groan rumbled through his chest.

"Because it won't be gentle if you keep doing that." His eyes rolled in the back of his head and I smiled against his skin.

"Never said I wanted it to be gentle." I whispered as I pulled my shirt over my head.

"Damn it, Quinn." Lucian crashed his lips onto mine, lacing his fingers with mine before pulling them over my head. "Be a good girl and do exactly what I say." He released my hands and sat back, watching me with a hungry gaze as I bit my lip. "Stand and unbutton your jeans." I stood slowly and did as instructed. "Now push them down your hips, slowly." I wiggled out of them until they puddled at my feet. He looked me up and down, making my skin feel like it was on fire. He licked his lips, "Gorgeous." I wanted him to touch me but he didn't. "Sit on my desk and spread your legs." I did as instructed and a smirk came to his lips. "Touch yourself." He said it so low it made me shiver, I was unsure of what to do. I mean I was a virgin up until three days ago, sensing my hesitation Lucian stood and walked closer to me. "Trust me, Quinn."

"Always," I whispered as I pressed my fingers against the wet fabric. Just the one touch made me moan, I didn't realize how aroused I was but he knew... He always knows.

"Push aside your panties and plunge a finger in, fuck yourself," he ordered as he inhaled deeply, smelling my arousal from where he stood. I began to move my hand in and out, making me moan harder. I felt pressure begin to build, "Stop." He said suddenly. "You only get to cum when it's my dick in your pussy." I was breathing harder now, his words making me tingly. "Remove your finger, stand, and slowly pull your panties all the way down to your feet then unclasp your bra." I did as instructed before kicking my panties to the side, my bra hitting the floor. His gaze was fire and I was ice, melting under the heat. "Come here," I stepped to him and he smiled. "Undress me," he whispered then I undid his pants, pushing them and his boxers to the floor. He kicked them aside then picked me off the ground, my legs wrapping around his waist as he rammed his cock into me. I moaned as he filled me completely, "Fuck you're wet." He groaned as he laid on the couch, me straddling him. "Ride me, love." He gripped my hips as I pushed up then back down on him, slow at first until I got comfortable with the position. One hand slid up my back until he clenched a fistful of my hair and tugged, the painful sensation made me yelp but come down on him harder. He did it again and I realized that the painful pleasure was becoming addictive. "That's it, love, fuck me harder." He groaned as his lips opened slightly on a moan. He slammed up against me then tugged on my hair again, making me whimper in pleasure. The pressure started to build again but this time he didn't stop me. My orgasm hit me hard and soon his did too, my arms became weak and I couldn't hold myself up anymore. I laid on his chest, trying to slow down my racing heart that would only beat for him.

**********

"Hey, watcha doing?" I asked Mo who was sitting in the kitchen by herself.

"Waiting for my best friend to finish fucking my brother." I choked on the water I was drinking and she giggle at me.

"I think I'm starting to be a bad influence on you." I shook my head and she grinned.

"Yes, very much so." She have a quick nod and I chuckled before reality came crashing back. "What's wrong?"

"I know about the curse that Titus put Lucian under." I sighed as she stiffened. "And I know that my father put him under it."