My Imaginary Boyfriend *Eye Opener

Hello! The song is Taking Chances (Glee Version) Hope you'll like it! =)

*****

"I want the window seat!"

"I want the window seat, too!"

"Oh no," Kamille says exasperatedly. "What are we going to do?"

Both of us want something but only one of us can get it.

"What's with the pout?" Caleb asks, walking towards us.

"Annalise and I both want the window seat," Kamille explains, "but that's not possible because we're seatmates."

"That's not a problem," he replies.

"Huh?" I say brilliantly.

"You can sit beside me to have the window view."

"Yes!" Kamille claps her hands excitedly, her eyes twinkling in delight. "And then I'll sit with Alex."

"See?" Caleb says, winking at me. "Problem solved."

When he smiles and looks at me like this, my heart beats faster than normal; which doesn't help the fact that I find him attractive. I already have a boyfriend! Well, I have. Even though he only exists in my mind. Still. That makes me hesitant about our seating arrangement. My thoughts about Caleb are already dangerous, as it is. I don't want to cheat on Daniel.

"Do you think Alex will mind?" Kamille says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What will I mind?" Alex asks, appearing on the side of the bus.

"Annalise and Kamille likes to have the window seat so we decided to change places," Caleb explains. "I'll sit with Annalise and you'll sit with Kamille." When he put it like that, I feel like a kid for wanting the window seat.

"Is that okay with you?" Kamille asks.

Alex shrugs. "It's fine. I hope you don't mind being my pillow."

Kamille grins. "Sure! You can even sleep on my shoulder."

She's very enthusiastic, she really wants the window seat.

"Deal," Alex says amusedly.

Our conversation cuts off when Mr. Tyree tells us to line beside the bus. He explained yesterday what our bus number is, and what we should bring in our trip. Of all our school trips, this is the most different. I still can't believe that we will just go to an amusement park. It's like a day off. A vacation on a school day.

After lining up, and when one of the school administrators checks our names on her clipboard, she says that we are now free to get in on the bus.

Thank goodness we can choose our own place. I pick a seat almost at the back. Caleb sits beside me, and Alex and Kamille takes the place across from us. To my amazement, Leanna and Lawrence are in front of us. I guess a Team is always a Team.

We chatter excitedly as we wait for the other students to fill in. The school has rented five buses for this tour and only the senior students are participating.

Our school trip was supposed to be two weeks ago. But because of fortuitous events, they moved it today, November 17. We are required to submit a written report about our experience regarding our trip. What are they expecting? We are going to an amusement park. Not a museum or a botanical garden. I don't even know what the significance of this is. The only good thing about this is we don't have classes today.

I want to open the window of the bus but unfortunately, it is locked. So I'm stuck with the air condition.

"Annalise?"