Dirty pranks

I didn't come out of the tent for the whole day . when it was almost night I heard footsteps outside my tent and opened it for Charlie to come in . Charlie walked in softly and sat on his side of the tent , " Why didn't you come out ? " He asked . I looked at him , my same old Charlie with his blonde messy locks and same intense eyes . he's the sorta guy who would get into a fight and then forget about it ASAP . I just shook my head , " I wasn't hungry , " I said and Charlie nodded .

--------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up to Charlie's shudders . I sat up straight to see Charlie pull his bed clothes with hesitation .

"What's up ? " I asked as Charlie just shook his head .

I noticed that there was bucket full of water with ice beside him and I noticed that his right hand was soaked with water . that's when I understood what happened .

"Charlie it's okay , come on I'll go wash the mat . " I said .

Charlie shook his head vigorously , " I should have known , " He said and stood up and removed his shorts which were soaked with his wee . he walked around the tent in his boxers and I pulled out his bedclothes and soaked it in the cold water . Two boys walked into our tent and before I could do anything , pulled the bedclothes out of the bucket and took a picture of it . "hey ! " Charlie shouted but the boys just shoved him aside and walked away . the stain was quite obvious and I noticed Charlie go red .

"It's alright ," I whispered but Charlie just shrugged and turned his back on me .

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat alone facing the sea . what ever they did to Charlie wasn't good . they've pushed their levels too far and it wasn't too good . I heard footsteps advancing and I thought that it was Charlie , I turned to face that person .

Surprise surprise !

It was Logan .

I rolled my eyes , surely he was here to brag about making Charlie cry .

I expected him to kick some sand to my face or something or say something rude . I turned my back on to him and surprisingly he came and took a seat beside me .

I raised an eyebrow , " BTW your sitting next to the wrong girl , I'm Stephanie not Aubrey . " I said .

Logan nodded , "I know , "

"So , why are you here ? " I asked .

"To apologize , " He said and I stared at him . "what ? " I asked . Logan just shrugged , " For all the trouble I've caused you and Charlie . "he said .

"You better be , " I said . " Especially what happened today ! " I said . Logan raised an eyebrow , " Today ? " He questioned . I looked at the confused looking Logan , " Wasn't it you guys who brought the bucket of ice to our tent ? "

Logan looked at me , confusion written all over his face , "no it really wasn't us , I swear. " He said and leaning in closer he whispered , " I promised myself that I'll never bully you two again . " He said . I looked at his eyes which were of mixed emotions , we were dangerously close . " What's happening to you ? " I whispered . Logan brushed his lips on mine and whispered , " I'm falling for an angel . "

He kissed me then and some part of me made me remember the old Logan . the one who promised that he'll always be with me . I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back . it was a long lingering one but suddenly I remembered all the past years when Logan put us down. I was stupid enough to believe him . it made me stop kissing Logan who looked up at me in surprise . I stood up and he did too , I couldn't take it no more .

I slapped him and turned on my heel and ran.