Fresh breakups

Charlie told me everything about how Javid had come over to him and asked for a kiss in a mocking tone . Charlie hadn't done anything at first and suddenly the boys had carried him off to the restrooms and beat him black and blue and locked him in a cubicle . I had told him to rest and today I was applying ice to his bruises .

"You better not come out for a while , you're not in a position to do so . " I said .

Charlie sighed and lied on the mat . I pulled out a wet cloth and sponged him on his bruises . "I'm such an idiot ! " He said . I looked at him , " How so ? " I asked . Charlie just stared into space deep in thought , " Doesn't matter now ! " He said shrugging it off . I decided not to press him further after all he's been through .

It was a day before the Fourth of July celebrations and the camp was decorated in an array of colors . a camper walked past our tent and called out , " Steph are you there ? " Lyla my newly made friend asked .
"In a minute ! "I called out and turned to face Charlie . " You go on , I'll be fine ! " He said . I raised an eyebrow , " Says the boy who got himself into trouble a gazillion times . " I said . Charlie managed a grin , " I'll be more careful , " He said . I smiled and leaned in to give him a friendly peck on the cheek . "bye ! " I said as I left .

Lyla and I volunteered to help decorate the stage and we were teamed up with another two girls called Jessy and Kate . they were friendly people and in no time we were the best of friends . I mean they're obviously after my first BFF's though . we pasted the pastel colored flowers on the wooden stage as decorated it in garlands . the stage was getting its color and we added more moonstones and small pebbles to make it more attractive .

"Come on we should go grab some drinks ! " Lyla said and we went over to the nearest juice bar and I ordered a mango smoothie . we chatted for sometime and soon our fun times were interrupted when that blow head of a guy Logan walked in . "hey ladies ! " He said in a macho tone and I rolled my eyes . Logan noticed me , " Oh hey Stephani , didn't see you there ! " He said .I raised an eyebrow , " Yea go on , walk right through me IM INVISIBLE ! " I said and Logan smirked . He came and took a seat beside me , I glared at him .

"You know , I'm not Aubrey for you to sit beside me ! " I said . Logan looked hurt at that and I immediately regretted it . he looked up , " I'm over with her ! " He said . I raised an eyebrow , "yea ..... " I said getting up and walking out if the juice bar .

That Logan is getting on my nerves !

I went back to the tent to see Charlie soundly asleep . I smiled , " Good night Charl ! " I whispered .