Logan !

I opened my eyes to find myself in a white room full of equipment . I found my stomach bandaged and my wrist bandaged as well. one of the head campers stood by and her eyes widened when she saw me awake . she rushed off towards me but someone beat her to it , as always it was ,

My mum

" Mum , I'm alright now ! " I groaned as she pulled me to a warm hug .

"Sweetie , are you alright ? " She asked as she examined the bandages around my wrist .

I nodded , "where am I ? " I asked .

Mum looked around as if inspecting the room if its clean from dirt . she's such an OCD at times . "At the hospital , " She said after her whole inspection was done . the door banged open and Charlie rushed in side .

"Kelli said that your awake ! " He said pulling me to a hug . I hugged him back . " I was so worried , if it wasn't for Logan you would have drowned ! " He said and my mother decided to leave the room .

"Logan ?" I asked sounding shocked ."I thought it was the lifeguards , " I said sitting up straight . Charlie sighed , " It was Logan , see Steph he actually cares about you . " He said .

I lay back on the pillow and stared at the ceiling . this was too much to take , I never knew that Logan really cared about me after he stopped hanging out with us .

A fair haired lady doctor walked in , " Hello Ms Roberts ! how are you doing ? " She asked . I smiled at her , " I feel alright now , " I said hoping that she'll let me go back to camp . but

Nooooooooooo..........

"Your bones are dislocated and after the day before yesterday's operation I suppose you better stay here for a few more days . " She said and called in a nurse who checked my pulse and recorded it in a file . I stared up at Charlie , " Where's Logan ? " I whispered .

"He's waiting outside , didn't move a muscle . he's adamant on staying back with me if its to see that your alright. " He said .

"Is he still there ? "

"Yea , didn't want to come in and make you all bad tempered again . " Charlie said in a matter of fact tone .

The doctor and her nurse left the room and I turned back to Charlie . "help me up ," I said . Charlie pulled up my pillows and help me sit up straight . there was a small pain in my stomach maybe because if the operation but it was bearable . " I need to talk to him alone , " I said and Charlie gave me a knowing glance and kissed me on the forehead and left the room .

In seconds Logan walked in , it was awkward at first . " Hi ! " We both said at once and I turned my head hoping that he didn't see me blush .

"Are you feeling better ? " He asked as he came near the bed .

I nodded , " Thanks ! "

"For what ? " He asked .

"For everything , from saving me upto now , " I said .

Logan grinned , " Sure anytime . "

I stared at his turquoise colored eyes and our gazes met , " Why me ? " I asked

Logan was quiet for sometime before replying . " I better tell you the truth Steph , " He said

I waited for him to say something he didn't do anything at first but finally he spoke , " I love you Steph , I've always had and will continue to . I'm sorry if I left you guys alone but that was because I couldn't face you. I thought that you wouldn't love me back as that was enough to drive me mad with you . I broke our friendship because I couldn't face you . I thought maybe being the bad boy will at least get your attention . I - " he tried to say but I cut him off by pulling him from the collar and pressed my lips on his , allowing all my past to just wash over me . Logan gave a startled yelp at first but soon he had his hands around my waist and he kissed me back passionately . I let all my control go loose as Logan kissed me deeper tasting every corner of my mouth . I love Logan and I'll always love him to bits .

Finally we broke apart and Logan leaned his forehead on mine and breathed heavily . the whole room was silent and I could feel the beating of his chest . I wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered , " I love you too ! " And Logan kissed me again .