Oh charlie !

Charlie wasn't too well the next morning. He might have felt insecure that maybe someone might play that dirty prank on him again . I woke up to find a red eyed Charlie staring at the ceiling of the tent .

"What's up ? " I asked as I sat up straight and rubbed my eyes .

Charlie didn't say anything at first , he just sat there staring into thin space . I moved closer to him and snuggled beside him . Charlie put his arms protectively around me and I laid my head on his shoulder .

"You know you can tell me anything , okay ? " I said and Charlie just nodded . I turned to face him and Charlie looked down to face me , our eyes met and I noticed Charlie go strawberry red and he quickly turned away .

He may be still thinking of what happened with the bed clothes yesterday .

I decided to go out for a small walk and changed into a fresh pair of clothes .

There was a DIY macramé station and I went to take a closer look at the activity that took place . I soon regretted my decision , the head camper over there pulled me and plonked me on to a seat and started teaching me how to make my own macramé owl pendants . I groaned softly and set to work because ,

1. She was so persuasive
2. I could keep myself occupied .

I set to work and immediately liked making those cute owl pendants .

I looked up from my work to see Aubrey and her friends walking past me . they didn't seem to notice me , I noticed that Logan wasn't with them
. I wondered where he was.

Aubrey and her minions didn't seem to notice me and they walked passed me and I overheard their conversation .

"Logan said its over but I don't think so , I always see him giving me the lovey dicey look , " Aubrey said .

"But didn't he side with you when you guys had that argument , " One of her stupid friends said .

Aubrey snapped her head and gave her a warning glare but soon got into character , " He still loves me though , " She said as she walked away .

I ignored her and soon set into work when a wooden frisbee whacked me hard on the head . "ow ! " I yelled as I fell on the ground . another hard body fell on me as well and groaned . I looked up to see Logan on top of me . he might have fallen on him in his desperate attempt to get the frisbee .
" Get off me ! " I yelled as I pushed him off and stood up . Logan stood up as well . "hey Logan bring out the frisbee ! " A boy shouted and Logan ignoring me ran towards the boy .
"Hey ! won't you even say sorry ? " I shouted at him . Logan looked back at me , " Sorry didn't see you ! " He said and he smirked walking away .

"You dick ! " I yelled as I stomped off leaving my macramé owls lying scattered on the floor .

I went into the tent to see Charlie missing . he was nowhere to be found , I searched around camp frantically but. Charlie was nowhere . I decided to check the restrooms hoping that he'll be there . I noticed a crowd of people standing near the restrooms . I pushed past them to see a restroom door locked . I knocked on it , " Charlie ? " I yelled and I heard a soft shuffle . " Steph ? " He whispered . I bolted the door open and pulled a faint looking Charlie out .

I pulled him until we reached our tent and we both went inside . Charlie lay on the mat in a crumpled ball and tears poured out of his eyes . I crouched down beside him , " What happened ? " I asked . Charlie cried softly , " Javid , he found out !" Charlie said softly . I gasped and he did this to you ? " I asked . Charlie nodded , " I don't want to be treated differently , I'm not - " he stopped what he was trying to say and wiped off his tears . I bent beside him , " Please Charlie , don't cry ." I said as he pulled me closer to a hug and buried his nose in my shoulder .