Betrayal

The party celebrations was taking place and I saw everyone having fun and dancing to the rhythms and enjoying the music . Logan and I danced till our legs were all swollen and Charlie joined in as well .

"I better go bring something , " Charlie said as the songs changed into a more slower.

"We'll be waiting ! " Logan said as he lightly kissed me on the lips and we moved to the dance floor .

Charlie waved before jogging away .

---------Charlie's POV----------

I didn't want to get in Logan's way when he was desperate to lead Stephanie on the dance floor . I'm happy that they're a couple and I'm happy for them . I just don't want to be in their way and I know its sort of disturbing for them .

My doubts were proven when I found a crumpled letter on my mat . it had been addressed to me and I picked it up with shaky fingers and read it .

Charlie ,

It really gets on my nerves that you always hangout with us and ruin our romantic life . your single and that's not my fault that your pathetic not to see that you have no chance . so please don't ruin ours and disturb us . coz this really gets on our nerves ! go leave us and continue being a loner because you have no purpose in your life !

Stephanie

I stared at the letter , Stephanie would never say something like that and would never believe that she wrote it . I rummaged through my back pack to find the picture I took with Stephanie torn in half and Logan's picture was glued next to Stephanie's and my one was hanging loose . I pushed the picture away but soon my doubts were really confirmed when my camera had lost all its memory . there were only pictures of me and Steph in it , she must have deleted it .

Stephanie walked inside and I quickly his the camera and acted like nothing happened , she picked up her bag . "Kate wants me to spend the night in her tent with the others , it's an all girls night ! " She said excitedly and walked away .

I knew she doesn't want me around and I decided to clear my thoughts . how come , I've always cared for her and I was always with her ! I decided to go out to the beach for a peace of mind and so I left the tent .

I was walking along the shore , my head fogged in thought when I heard footsteps . I turned around in a flash to see Javid standing there , " Hey gay boy ! " He said and one of his mated punched me in the side which made me shudder and fall to the ground . Javid kicked me on the stomach and I felt salty liquid full my mouth , I spat out the blood and tried to get up but something hit my head and the boys started beating me . I didn't have the urge to fight back and I didn't want to . Stephanie gave up on me and that's enough ! I fell into eternal darkness as my head hit the sand .