Mate of the Werewolf

Warnings: Yaoi, Boyslove, Parody of many other Werewolf stories out there. And a few swear words used every now and again.

Claimer: All characters and events belong solely to me, and are not to be used without permission.

Notes: This was my first attempt at writing an Original Fiction. At the beginning, I started to write this fic as a bit of a lark on Quizilla. Ya know, doing a parody of most Werewolf fics where the female werewolf is being chased by dozens of guys because she is so beautiful and/or powerful? Yeah, well, I kinda grew fond of this story and the characters I created so I decided to place this story on this site as well.

In any case, if you read this, do let me know what you think of it so far. I have written fanfiction in the past, but this is my first original fiction so this is kinda like my baby.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1:

There was a slight irritant in the air, an unwelcomed presence drifting upon the wind like a heavy shadow; she could feel it. Though, it caused her no alarm.

Camellia, or Cammie as she was known to a small and selective group of friends, felt a sense of pride wash over her as she prowled with a great sense of boredom through her territory. Although it had been relatively dull growing up in a small country town like Blue Bells, but this was her land nonetheless.

Still, it was as dull as heck.

With her long red hair, like the colour of a fiery setting sun and eyes as sharp as the coolest of ice, her skin a succulent brown, natural of course, she was the most beautiful and sought after woman in the entire town. Her figure was that of a busty super model and she didn’t have to do a thing to keep herself looking this gorgeous. It was natural, all the way.

Men of all ages, young, old, married, divorced or single worshipped the ground she walked on. She had them all wrapped around her little finger and she could do whatever she wanted and could do whatever she wanted. She was feisty, flirty and naughty; absolutely ruthless when she wanted something.

And she would always get what she wanted.

The women of this town, however, hated her with a most ironic passion. They detested her, loathed her, and yet could not deny how utterly mesmerising and alluring she was in all aspects of her personality, image and life. She was the pinnacle of perfection.

And the fact that she was a werewolf only added to her Goddess like supreme beauty. She could turn into a blood red wolf whenever she wanted. Of course, the only drawback was when she changed back into her human form, she was completely naked, her clothes literally ripped off of her slender and supple body whenever she transformed. It was only a minor hindrance, though. With her legs that went on for miles, her perfect skin, her flawless figure, her large and perky bust, she had nothing to be ashamed off.

Because of her luscious red hair, hair that no one had ever seen before, she had been given the name the Crimson Wolf by the locals.

She and her twin brother were the only werewolves in this town, she being the oldest twin and the strongest; she was the true owner of this land.

Her brother, Ethan, was truly pathetic. It was completely and utterly embarrassing to even admit that they were even related. She did everything she could to avoid him, but as he was the weakest, she just had to protect him. She didn’t have to like it though. For as long as she could remember, she and her brother had always been at odds. He simply could not get over the fact that she was the strongest of the family and didn’t like to come second to a girl.