Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

Eric’s POV

I turn my iPod towards me, tilting the screen so she can’t see it.

“Close your eyes.” She giggles and shakes her head but does as I say. Her hair falls into her face and I lean forward, tucking the strands behind her ear so I can make sure she doesn’t cheat.

“Nice try, Sweetheart.” I whisper as I kiss her cheek. A light pink flush covers her skin and I growl. She’s so innocent and sexy at the same time.

I know I need to choose a song to play for her but I can’t help my lower my head to her next. I know it’s so fucking wrong of me, but I can’t stop myself from kissing her next. Her breath gets gaspy and I get hard. What this woman does to me.

I suck lightly at first, enjoying the sounds of her pleasure. It doesn’t take long for it to get to me and I’m soon sucking harder. Why I feel the need to mark her neck the second the last hickey went away, I’m not sure, but it feels fucking good.

I pull back, a wash of pride filling me when I see the dark bruise surrounded my slightly reddened skin. Perfect.

I give her neck one last tender kiss before pulling back.

“Keep them closed.” I say, knowing she’s going to try and peek out of the corner of her eye.

I scroll through my long list of songs. I don’t know how this game even got started. First we were playing around with cherry stems, then we were kissing, and now we’re playing our favorite songs for each other.

Okay, so it might have started because I said Anna’s songs “suck ass” and that mine are better. It’s true, a fucking Bieber song came on when her phone rang. Who the fuck does that?

“Choose a song already!” Anna whines as she lies down. We’re sitting on her bed in her room. Anna always looks fucking hot, but now that’s she’s lain down and her little tank top is riding up her taunt stomach… damn, that’s sexy.

“Baby, I am choosing one. Hold on to your panties.” Anna snorts at the last comment and I chuckle.

It took me a few minutes to find the perfect song, but I know its right.

I tuck the white ear buds gently into her ears and check the volume so it isn’t screaming in her ears when I play it.

I hit the song, the opening chords playing in her ears. Anna keeps her eyes closed, her mouth forming a gentle oh as she tries to remember what the song is. Her foot starts tapping against the air and I smile.

The lyrics hit the part that made me think of this song and I without words, I tell her how this morning meant to me.

At sunrise I fight to stay asleep

Cause I don’t want to leave the comfort of this place

Anna’s eyes open slowly and a soft smile crosses her mouth.

“Me either.” She mouths, not wanting to interrupt the song.

The amount of emotions that overcome me surprise me. Why does Anna admitting that she didn’t want me to leave her bed this morning affect me this much?

Reaching out Anna tugs on my arm, urging me to lie down next to her.

I can’t resist her soft, glowing eyes staring up at me. Her mouth is parted so sexily that I can’t resist kissing her.

Laying back I pull Anna towards me. She lays her head on my shoulder, her head tilted towards mine. I peck her lips with mine but before we can get too hot and heavy Anna pulls back. She takes one of the ear buds out of her ear and tucks it into mine. I notice she has the song on loop, which is fine with me. I’ve always loved Creed.

We lay together like that for awhile. I can’t count how many times the song replayed but I honestly don’t care. Laying on Anna’s bed with her warm body snuggled up to mine, there’s nothing better in the world.

After awhile I close my eyes, perfectly content to lay there. I don’t care if her sister, her brother, or her father comes home. I don’t want to leave. I don’t care if they walk in and see me here. I don’t give a damn. I want to stay with my Anna.

It surprises the shit out of me when Anna moves her hand behind my head, her fingers shifting through the hairs at the bottom of my neck and places her lips on mine. She kisses me soft and sweet, setting the tone for gentle loving. Not that I’m getting any. I want the moment to be right.

Anna has never made the first move. I’ve always initiated the make outs. She’s always enjoyed the hell out of them, but she’s never initiated them. I’m surprised as fuck but I don’t want to ruin this moment. Laying on her bed, listening to an awesome song, kissing my girl? There’s nothing better than that.

Our mouths move together perfectly. We kiss softly, her lips sweet under mine. I want more contact than this. I can’t stand having her lie beside me and only touch me with her chest and her mouth. I want to feel her on me.

I grab her by the hips and pull her on top of me. She pulls back, surprised to be on top of me. I give her a smile and kiss her. I usually don’t like the women I fuck to be on top. I enjoy sex as much as any other guy but I don’t like the sluts to be on top of me. They try and pin me down and make me stay afterwards. I don’t want to stay. I want to fuck and leave. I don’t care for them.

Anna… I fucking love her. I want to stay after sex, I want to stick around until morning. I want to make her breakfast, this time crawling out of her bed instead of my truck. I want to be her everything because she’s mine.

Fuck. I can’t think like that. I can’t fucking claim this girl. She deserves a man that can give her the house with the white picket fence, the two point five kids and the fucking dog. Damn it. I don’t deserve her because she’s too fucking good for me.

I move Anna off of me, even in my anger I’m being gentle with her. Fuck this. I grab the ear bud that’s tumbled out of Anna’s ear and wrap it around the iPod. I shove the whole thing in my pocket and pull out my keys.

I need to think about what I’m doing. I can’t come in and fuck up her life. I messed up her shit enough when I made that stupid ass deal with her. I didn’t want her to do what I said, I just wanted to be with her. Even back then she was a beacon of light that I couldn’t pull myself away from. She was the light and I was the darkness. I still am. I’m not that much of an asshole to pull her down with me.

I climb in my truck and throw it in reverse. I light up, popping the cig in my mouth and inhaling deeply.

I love Anna more than I’ve ever loved a woman. I just hope I love her enough that I can let her go.