30. Merill

"Mommy!" said the unfamiliar voice behind me, a girl in the age of 8 faced me. Her sparkling emerald eyes, her curly auburn hair and her very nice pleasant smile were admiring. She's like the girl version of Harry.
      She slowly held my hand and we both ran to a beautiful place with a small round table with two chairs in the center, surrounded by different kinds of blooming flowers and shining lights.
       "There's Daddy, Mommy," She said, pointing a man smiling with a baby in his arms. He moved toward us, still holding the baby.
      I confusedly looked at him. He was Harry but he was more charming and elegant tonight. He moved closer to the girl and whispered something. The young girl smiled and nodded.
      "I'll take Harriet. Bye, Mom and Dad. Enjoy!" she said smirking, she's really like Harry. She slowly walked away, carrying the baby in her arms until they faded in our sight.
      Harry led me to the table and gave me flowers. 'What is this for?' I thought.
      Harry's mouth was moving but I didn't hear anything even a word except for the last phrase: "Forever and always."
      I felt my heart sunk in surprise, what's with the forever and always?
      He stood up from his sit and kneeled in front of me. "I love you"
      I smiled, he moved more closely to me. Were face are inches apart, our lips touch each other's-

      "Good Morning, Lovely."
      I felt someone kissed me on my lips and when I opened my eyes, I saw Harry holding a tray with breakfast food in it.
      "That was your first time drinking?" He asked, as he put the tray on the bedside table.
      "No, second," I groaned and tried to get some coffee when my head eventually started aching, "aww."
      "Relax, Love," Harry said, covering me with comforters and handing me the coffee.
      "Darcy needs me," I said rubbing my temples and I realized I'm naked.
      "You still need more rest, Love," He said, giving me a kiss on my forehead.
      "Thanks," I said awkwardly as I took a sip from my coffee.
      "I'm sorry," he said looking at me but I avoided those looks, "For everything, for giving you Darcy and for last night."
      I gulped.
     He laugh softly, "you're mine anyways," he whispered to himself.
      I looked at him. "What?"
      "Nothing," he said, giving me my clothes.
      I put the coffee on the tray and covered my body with the comforters. I stood up not minding the pain. I'm like fainting but I really need to see Darcy, I rubbed my temples to lessen the pain but it doesn't help. I can't take this! I accidentally slip on the floor. I groaned.
      "C'mon let me help you," Harry said helping me to stand up.
      "I can do this," I said.
      "Give me the comforters," he said taking off my comforters.
      "No!" I yelled.
      "I've seen that a couple of times, don't be shy, and I'm not going to do anything. I will just help you change your clothes," he said, urging me to take it off.
     I took it off slowly. "You're still fit huh?" Harry said, smirking.
     I rolled my eyes took my clothes and wear it on as fast as I can.
     "Thanks," I said.
     "I'm just outside, if you need anything I'll be in the kitchen," He said biting his lips.
     "What's with that lip bite?" I asked, poking his lips.
     "I'm asking for a kiss," he said, smiling.
      I rolled my eyes and turned my back. Then I heard him complaining and I faced him again and give him a kiss.
      He held my hips tight and kissed back. "Simple but effective," he smirked and left the room.
      I smiled and went to the comfort room, having a hard time with my hang-over but I can still manage to walk. I washed my face and gurgled.
      I went out of the room and looked for my bag.
      "Harry, have you seen my bag?" I asked him, from his room that is so messy.
      "Yes!" he yelled back
      "Where?" I said walking to the kitchen.
      "In here," he said, holding my bag. "Why?"
      "I need it,"
      He bit his lips and I just rolled my eyes.
      "Thanks," I said, grabbing my bag before walking to the mirror of his living room. If his room is messy how much more the living room? The only place that I think is neat is either the Comfort room or the kitchen.
      I combed my hair and put some lipstick and perfume.
      "I really need to go, Harry," I said as I put all my things back in my bag.
      "What? You'll leave me?" He said in his disappointed voice.
      "I can wait if you'll rush." I said, looking at my reflection on the mirror.
      "This will be quick, I'll just pack these muffins that I made for her," he said, wiping his hand on the towel.
      "I can pack it, go on and change your clothes. You look ridiculous," I said as I put the muffin inside a little box.
      "Ridiculous or sexy?" He said smirking.
      "Harry, I really need to see Darcy now so don't waste time," I said, making the box as neat as I can.
      "Okay fine, my queen," he said and kissed me on my forehead. "I love you," he whispered. 
       I just smiled and continued wrapping the box. I tied a ribbon on it and put it slowly into a designed paper bag that Harry bought.
       I went back to his messy living room bringing the muffin and sat on the couch. I called Ian's phone he is not answering, maybe he's still asleep.
      "Love?" Harry called.
      "Yes?" I responded.
      "Can you hand me my pants? Its hanging on the couch. Please," he yelled.
      I looked for his pants in the living room and found it under the couch, maybe it fell down.
       "Harry, I'm really bothered about this place. Do you still have time to make this place neat?" I said handing him his pants.
       "C'mon," he said but instead of pulling his pants, he pulled me.
       "Harry, we should hurry. Will you please stop doing this? Dar-" I said but I was cut by the door bell.
       We looked at each other. Harry was just wearing his underwear and I couldn't just open the door.
       "Open it," He said, as he put his pants on.
       "No," I disagreed.
       "C'mon, please," He said, but he fell down because of his clumsiness.
       The door bell rung again.
       I rolled my eyes and went to the door.
       "You forgot to close the door!" Harry yelled helping himself to stand.
       I took a deep breath, held the door knob and opened it.
       "Ha-Merill!" said a girl in a dark wavy hair I recognize her as Gemma, Harry's elder sister, "Merill, I missed you!" she squealed.
       "Err-hi. Come in?" I said in my soft perplexed voice.
       "Oh, where's Harry?" she asked as she sat on the couch.
       "In his room, changing," I said.
       "HARRY, SHAME ON YOU! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?" she yelled. "No worries. Anyways how are you, Merill? I really missed you. After how many years? Maybe three, that Harry is dating Annika, Ugh! I hate her! She have this attitude that I really hate and her mother? Oh, that devil is terrible too. And I heard the news that she's accusing you. Duh! It's that even right? Accusing an innocent you? Anyway, so Harry and you are back? Isn't it obvious, Gemma? Yes they are! How are you by the way? I haven't heard any news from you except the day Annika died. Good for her she died.
      "I'm fine," I said trying to answer all of her questions. "And thank you for believing that I'm innocent."
       "No problem, Merill. I've never been so happy to know you and my stupid brother are back! Yay!" she said, "HARRY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE? GET OUT!" she yelled again. "By the way I just came to visit but if you're going somewhere, do you mind if I go with you?" she asked smirking. She's definitely the sister of Harry.
      "Of course you should. We're going to your niece, Gem," Harry answered as he popped out the door and kissed his sister on the cheek.
       "Niece? What niece?" Gemma said in her confused voice.
      "You'll find out later. C'mon, we are actually in a hurry," Harry said grabbing my hand.
      "I'll go?" Gemma said.
      "Of course," Harry replied and we all left the building.
      Harry led us to the parking area and opened the passenger seat for me and back seat for her sister. He went in to the car and starts it immediately.
      "Okay, the both of you answer me directly. Did you adopt a child?" Gemma asked from the back seat
       "No,"
       "Then who's my niece?" She asked again.
       "Our daughter of course," Harry answered flatly. "Her name is Darcy." 
       "You have a daughter? I don’t understand. So, you're not barren, brother?" she said
       Harry and I both explained what happened. It was a noisy ride.
       "That's shocking! I knew it since the first time I laid eyes on this young girl, she's the one for you, Harry," Gemma stated.
       "We're here!" Harry said as he stopped the car.
       "In the hospital?" Gemma said looking around.
       "I repeat, you'll find out," Harry said and the three of us went to Darcy's room.
       As I opened the door-
      "Where's my phone?!"
      "This is the last round..."
      "Where is it?"
      "So keep your eyes huge..."
      "Where in hell is my phone?"
      "And remember..."
      "Zayn, give it back!"
      "If you don’t find the phone..."
      "Zayn!"
      "It will be lost forever..."
      "Give it back, Malik!"
      "One... two... three!"
      "Zayn Malik!"
      "Let's go!"
      "Zayn. Malik. Give. That. Fucking. Phone. Back. To. Me."
      "Darcy, there are so many circumstances that you'll see your mother and father having a good time. In that case, all you have to do is call me and I'll fetch you in your house beause you don’t want to see them smooching, right?"
       "Niall, don't let Darcy eat that!"
       "I'm the queen of sass! So bow at me, peasants!" 
       "Lads,"
       "Here, talk to this pigeon. His name is Kevin.
       "Kevin!"
       "Zayn, stop! Give me that damn phone!"
       "Find it, or it will be lost forever."
       "Stop!" Harry yelled and everyone stopped.
       "Hey, Harry!"
       "What the hell happened here? Goodness' sake, we are in a damn hospital and there's a patient recovering!" Harry said angrily.
       "Sorry, I just found Kevin," Louis said.
       "Niall is teaching Darcy some-" Liam said but cut by Niall,
       "I'm just telling Darcy to call me if there's some emergency in your house or you have some extra food there. Sorry."
       "Zayn took my phone!" Ian said pointing Zayn.
       "I told you to find it!" Zayn said.
       "I can't believe you still have the energy to play around in this situation," Gemma said taking their attention.
        "Gemma!"
        "Daddy!" Darcy yelled, Harry turned around to see Darcy and went closer to her.
        "Hey, Darcy. How are you?" asked Harry as he kissed her forehead.
        "Aym getting better!" Darcy said in a weak voice.
        "Are they bothering you, sweetheart?" whispered Harry.
        "Not weally, they awr actually fun!" answered Darcy.
        Gemma went closer to them.
        "Darcy, this is my sister, she's your Momsie Gemma," Harry said.
        "Hello, Darcy. You and your father really looked alike," Gemma said, ruffling Darcy's hair.
       "Yeah! She really looked like Harry, she haven't got anything from her mother," Niall said which earned him a glare from me. "But she really love ice cream."
       "She got her mother's attitude!" Louis interrupted.
       "I hope you got your father's voice," Zayn said.
       "And she also loves to smirk," Liam added.
       "My phone!" Ian interrupted kissing his phone.
       "Mommy!" Darcy squealed.
       "Hey, baby," I said, smiling at her.
       "I want to weave!" Darcy complained.
       "Soon, baby. Just take some rest and after your recovery we'll tour London and go to Disney Land," Harry promised.
       Darcy flashed a wide smile and clapped her hands.
       "What about us?" Louis sang.
       "Dream with it," Harry said.

       It was a wonderful day for Darcy, she was so happy to be with her father again and Gemma was glad to meet her niece. We enjoyed the day in doing some fun stuff like doing truth or dare "Merill, I dare you to kiss Harry in the lips!" Louis said. "I love you, Louis!" Harry teased and the doctor said as soon as Darcy will recover we can leave the hospital "but aym huwealthy!" Darcy stated.
        It's just a day like nothing happened, just fun!
       "Harry, I want to tell you something very important," Liam whispered to Harry. They both went out the room.
      "What do you think was that about?" I asked Ian.
      "I don't know, I tried to eavesdrop when they were talking about something in the corner but Zayn took my phone and everything just messed up, Darcy woke up and you came," said Ian.
       "Merill, have some pie," Gemma said handing me a pie from the nearby store.
       "Thanks," I said.
       "Yah knowr Momshie Gemma Uncle Neil tweach me how to eat food fastewr!!" Darcy said
       "Really?" Gemma seemed so interested
       "Lork!" Darcy put the whole pie inside her mouth and munched it. She grinned playfully and take a sip of her chocolate drink.
       I laughed softly. "Ian, I'll just go see Harry for awhile," I said and left my pie on the table.
       I went up stairs and found the lads talking in the canteen. I went closer to them slowly and heard something.
       "Darcy's and Merill's life are in danger, Harry. Annika's mother have this terrible plan and she's now giving each of us death threats. She said she'll take revenge. We called the police to inform them what's happening but when they were about to hand the arrest warrant, she was not in their house," Niall explained, seriousness washed all over him.
       "Some said she went in to hiding, but she's still around. There's one mail sent to us that talks about stealing someone important from us if we don't hand her what she wants," Liam added.
       "And that's your daughter, Darcy," Louis said.
       "What? Why?" Harry said confusedly.
       "The rumours were spreading fast about their black business in the industry, and now she wants your daughter. She's mad," Zayn explained.
       "And how will Darcy help her get through that? Why not take me instead?" Harry asked.
       "I have a theory though. It's like a life for a life theory. Annika's life for Darcy's life. Look, she was left with nothing except wealth and she really do think you planned the car crashed, because everything that happened was the exact thing that she expects: you and Merill getting back together," Niall said
       "She knew it was all because of my ego to reach my beloved dreams. All my life I never loved anyone else except Merill," Harry said.
       "I heard she have a group of bad ass, high degree kidnappers," Zayn stated.
       "She was really angry about Annika's death that she truly believes it was foul play," Niall said but was interrupted again by Harry.
       "It was an accident!" Harry yelled.
       "Harry, it wasn't just an accident for her. She lost a child," I interjected.
       "Merill, how long have you been there?" Harry asked.
       "That's the most painful thing a mother can feel, knowing your child is dead especially if it was caused by an accident. She wants justice," I said.
       "If she wants justice so badly, why not take me instead? I was the one who killed her daughter anyway," Harry replied.
        "You're no use, Harry. Darcy's more delicate than any of you two, she knows that if she have her, you will more than just beg to get her back," Liam explained.
       "She cannot take Darcy away from us. I swear!"
       "Let's just get everyone in to safety before things happen," Zayn said.

...

cynthnie.x