32. Harry

The atmosphere inside the room was lighter. Though I still feel dark I can talk calmly with the lads now and with Gemma and Merill. And even if everything was going wrong around us there was someone who can be our sun and can make us all smile, Darcy.

     In an abrupt manner Liam came back inside carelessly, accidentally kicking the chairs and bumping anyone in his way. He went out awhile ago after receiving a phone call from Danielle, he was all smiles but after he stepped from that door he looked dreadfully scared and terrified.

     "What? How? I'm on my way there! Wait for me!" Liam said on the phone loudly as he usually do while he put on his coat.

     "What happened?" I asked worriedly.

     Tears begun to form in his eyes but he hold it in and wiped it off. He looked at me like he was about to break down and said the words that made us all stop from what we were doing, "Kaitlyn is missing."
      The clock says 4 in the morning and we are now hearing a news that just broke our heart.

     "Missing? This early morning? How can it happen? Maybe she just went somewhere? Sneaked out? Or whatever?" Niall asked, the worry visible from his tone.

    "I should've took that threat seriously..." Liam told himself. "I'm sorry but I have to go."

     "I'll come with you, Li," Zayn said as he put his coat on.

    "You're still welcome at home, guys, but I really need to leave right now. I have to find my sister," Liam said while trying to compose himself. He handles bad situation well.

     "Don't worry, we'll pray for the safety of your sister," Ian said tapping Liam's shoulder as if to comfort him.

     Liam just nodded and headed to the door.
     "Update us if something really happened," Gemma added while giving Liam a secure hug.

     "I'll help looking! Wait for me!" Louis said and rushed to the bathroom to retrieve some things.

     "I really hope it wasn't Annika's mom doing now," Merill said worriedly.

     And Liam couldn't hold it in any longer, he cried, "I just hope and pray that she's fine."

     Niall, Zayn and Ian crowded around him to assure him everything will go well while I'm awfully guilty and scared at the same time. It's unfair that Kaitlyn was included in this mess.

     "Let's go!" Louis stated as he open the door of the bathroom.

     "Good luck, Li. Be strong," Niall said giving Liam one last hug before they left.

     We watched them went out from the room and Niall closed the door and went back to his chair.

     "Poor Kaitlyn..." Niall mumbled sadly.
     You never loved yourself half as much as I love you...

     "I think it's yours, Ian" Niall said pointing Ian's phone on the desk.

    You never treat yourself right darlin' but I want you to...
     "Oh, yeah. Excuse me!" Ian muttered. He grabbed his phone from the table and answered the call. "Hello?" he said confused.

     "Ian, how's Kaitlyn? Is she fine? Where is she? Please, tell me! She called me awhile and I heard her yelling and...and how is she really?" a worried tone of a boy answered from the other line.

     I saw Ian's palm reached his face while talking, "Ed, you don't have time to relax but Kaitlyn is currently missing."

     "WHAT THE? SHE'S MISSING! I KNOW IT WAS BAD IDEA LEAVING LONDON! WHO TOOK HER? I'M GOING TO FIND THAT PERSON WHO TOOK HER!" A yell came out from the speaker and everyone in the room, except the sleeping Darcy, grew an interest to listen to their conversation.

     "Okay, Ed. Don't panic and I know you can't relax so don't relax. I know this isn't good news for you but let's just pray for her okay? That's all we can do," Ian said calmly.

     "I'M PRAYING FOR HER ALL DAY, ALL NIGHT! AND I WON'T RELAX! REALLY! I'M GOING TO PANIC RIGHT NOW 'CAUSE SHE'S MY GIRL FRIEND!"

     "Oh, gosh, Ed.  You're too young to have a girl friend! I don't even have one!"
     "SHUT UP! I LOVE HER!"

     "Whatever, go and calm yourself down and don't do anything foolish. I'll hang up now, bye," Ian ended the call. "I think I need to tell Liam about Kaitlyn calling Ed before she was captured," Ian told us.

     We all agreed.

     "I'm also leaving today. I think we should tell Mom about this, Harry," Gemma said.

    "I don't think it's a good idea. Just tell her to go visit our relatives and stay safe. Please don't tell her, Gem," I said. There's too many people involved now, at least I can leave my mother out of this.

    Gemma nodded, "alright then. As you wish."

     "I'm also going back to our apartment and tell Paul. I think it's safe to tell him," Niall suggested.

     "I think so too," I smiled at Niall.

     "Do you think it's fine if Elisha and Selena knows about these stuff? They are going to visit tomorrow or the day after that," Ian asked, he's now sitting on the floor beside Darcy's bed. I guess he's as tired as everyone else.

    "I guess we don't any choice about those two. They must know but make them swear not to tell anyone else especially our parents," Merill answered.

     "So, is your plan about bringing Darcy to the Philippines final?" Gemma asked her.

     "I suggest you should make that as your second option. If the situation become worse I believe that will be the best time to bring Darcy to the Philippines," Ian said and I agree with this idea.

     "What if Annika's mom really did capture Kaitlyn, and the only way that we can free her is through Darcy? Do you get what I mean?" Niall's words made us all realize that we were all tied in the plan of Annika's mom.

     I walked closer to Darcy and kissed her forehead. I couldn't let my daughter be at harm.

    "Kaitlyn's life is in danger, but we also need to protect Darcy as much as we can and anyways that we know. We can't let her defeat us. Let's help each other. I'm sure this will end soon," Gemma said reassuringly.

...

cynthnie.x