Words never said (short story)

"Stupid Lisa." I sigh flicking the silver napkin container that was in front of me. I looked around trying to find who the guy was. Though it's not as if I care because pfft, I don't. Trust me. First hand let me tell you,  I'm not in those type of things you know get head over heels for a guy. Also let me tell you, I hate those freaking bastards that just tell you that they love you and as soon as you believe it they break you down. I've seen it, I've seen how much they would hurt my friend, Lisa with that crap. You know Lisa, if you don't well Lisa is my stupid best friend who is also my roommate who set me up like I said with her supposebly friend. Though, I don't blame her for her setting me up, I'm always moping around the house,anyways with nothing to do. So, back to the bastard part, there was this guy who crushed Lisa's poor heart and guess who was there to fix it, me! So, for right now, I'm doubting that her "friend" is charming or whatever people think about when they're on a blind date.

 At this point, I'm getting bored. I keep looking to see if a guy would come over to my table, but nope no one. Zero, finito, no one, nada. Do you get me? Ugh, I got all this pretty for nothing. I actually wore a dress, a dress, man! I rarely even wear dresses on a date. You would think the right thing would be is to call Lisa, right? Well, you're wrong.

 "Waiter," I start as I see a tall guy with bushy hair dressed in black who also had an apron over him passed by me. He looks back and starts to walk back to my table.

"Yes?" He asks.

"Can I have a glass of water?" I answer tapping on the wooden table.

"Well, certainly." He smiles. "Anything else?"

"No, but thanks." I reply smiling warily. He nods and starts to walk off to the back.

 I sigh again and relax my left hand on my cheek and took in the place where I am now. I was in a restaurant called Ruby's Inn Restaurant. The walls were bronze with black frames that contained pictures of them opening it in the 1900's and pictures of different types of food plates such as chicken with rice plates, and etc. The lights in here were pretty much dim making everything seem as if it was taken over by a sunset. There weren't much people here because they usually come on Fridays when there's usually a special going on.

 I sit up in my chair as soon as the waiter comes after five minutes of me spacing out. He hands me the water that was in a glass medium cup and left. I put the cup on the the table for a second and took a glimpse at a couple right across from me. As soon as they see me look at them, I pick up my cup and motion it as if I'm saying cheers and chug down on the water. Mm, that is some good cold water. As I was done, I coughed and turned around in my chair and got my purse. It's been twenty-five minutes, what's the point of waiting for someone who doesn't come on time, I thought as I looked through my white purse and took out five dollars just for the tip.

 I get up from my chair and get my navy blue military coat that was behind it and put it on. I start to button it and after I was done and let it go, it gently laid against my thighs. I start to get my purse again and start walking off. "Hey, watch it." I exclaimed as the door flew open almost hitting my face.

The person who almost hit me was a medium height guy like about five foot nine. He had dirty blonde, long layered hair that stopped at his mid neck. I looked up and down and saw that he was wearing a fade out blue shirt with jeans and black converse.

 "Are you Darlene?" He says out of breath. 

Oh my god, don't tell me this nut is my date. At least, he could have been a gentlemen and put on a suit. What am I saying, he's perfect this way.

 "Yes, but don't worry you won't meet her." I answer sarcastically.

He rolls his brown eyes at me and smiles. "My apology, I didn't mean to come late it's just something happened and..." He drifted apart. "Why did you wear that?"

"What?" I asked confused.

"Lisa told me that you weren't that type of person that would dress for anyone unless it was something important."

"Well, I didn't." I answer. "I didn't dress up for anyone and neither did I think this was important. So, I guess Lisa and you made a mistake."

"No," He shakes his head, "Lisa wouldn't lie to me."

"Oh, so she would lie to me?" I retorted. "You know what, can you please move, you ruined twenty-five minutes of my time and that was very rude."

He blocks the door and shakes his head again. "Please move." I say impatiently.

"Can you just stay?" He asks. "I already told you my excuse, now can you-"

"This isn't grade school, uh?"

"Evan." He points out. 

"Right, well do I have to repeat myself....uh...Evan?"

"You seriously don't want me to move out of the way or do you?"

"Oh my god, dude just move!" I answered annoyed frantically throwing my hands up in the air getting annoyed how cocky he's getting.

He stays in place. I shake my head and tap my feet against the floor. I'm so fed up, right now I just can't even.  Well, if he doesn't want to move then.....I push him to the side and make my way out the door. "Ugh!!" I grunt as I come outside. It was pretty much dark.I brought my wrist to my face and dangle it in order for me to see my wrist watch and see it's nine fifty-nine. Oh my god, are you kidding me?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, yes, I made a new story lol. But it's not what you think :P It's a short story and with short stories I finish quickly, trust me. And with this story I think I would be done like in a week or two weeks? I'm already into this story are you? Haha, anyways VOTE, COMMENT, AND MAYBE FAN IF YOU HAVEN'T!

I'll try to upload on Friday like I'm going to do with Under my clothes. :))

Anyways thanks for reading!