Am I what you need?:Chapter 6

"So, she just slammed the door on you?"  Evan questions as he pours coffee into one of the two white cups that were in front of him on the marble kitchen counter. I look away, now and stare outside the window. I guess I was pretty glad that I left to come over here, but part of me felt guilty to leave Lisa all alone in the house after what happened.

"Yup." I answered as I turned to him. Evan was making his way to the table.As soon he made his way, he put down the cups in the middle of the table. "Thanks," I smiled warily sliding one of them towards me.

"No problem." He answered pulling out a chair and sat down across from me. "Did Lisa ever come out of the bathroom, atleast?"

"Nope, stayed there all night." I replied smelling the coffee while it's steam was building up on my face. "I just feel horrible, you know?"

"Well, we all say stupid things that we think is right for the moment." He smiled.

 "But it wasn't stupid, it was the truth." I explained.

"I know, I know, but come on she'll forgive you." 

"No, she wont." I explained putting my head down. "She loved him." I mumbled.

"Hmm,well there's nothing you can do, but just wait." He said.

"I'm not used to that." I sighed bringing my head up. "I was never the one to leave her problems to be scattered, I was the one who picked them up."

"Well," he shurgs, "get used to it."

"But," I said, "Ugh!!"

"What do you want to do today?" He asked changing the subject when he reached for his cup.

"I don't know, but is there a way I can die?" I questioned.

"Oh shush, Darlene." He laughs.

"I'm serious!" I sighed. "I'm so confused."

"About what?" He asked.

"About us." I whispered.

"Not again." He grumbled.

"What?!" I growled. "Now, that I..."

"You don't want this to happen, okay Darelene?" He answered.

"I don't get this at all!" I exclaimed. "First, you were all over me at the restaurtant and yesterday, now what the hell?! Now that I want you, you're......drifing apart."

He sighs and clenches his teeth. "Were starting over...."

"What?" I asked.

"Were starting over, remember?" He smiled.

"Okay?" I questioned.

"So, what do you want to do today?"

"There's nothing to do." I complained.

"Nothing to do?!" He exclaimed. "Were in New York city!"

"Hmm, point?" I asked picking up my cup and started to drink.

"My point is there is so many things to do here!"

I stopped drinking and thought about it.. "Then, why won't you pick something?"

"Because," He says standing up from his chair and started to walk to the sink, "I'm the tourist."

"Wait, didn't you live here?" I asked.

"Yeah, but," He stops, "I want to know what you like to do."

"Uh huh, is this some trick to get in my pants?" I laughed warily.

"Don't  be naive, if I wanted you in bed you would already be in it." He smirked as I heard the faucet come on.

"Oh, is that so?" I asked.

"Look at you, you're crazy for me." He joked.

"Mhmm," I answered. "I know where we can go." I smiled eagerly and swallowed hard.