Chapter 13 - People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine

Somewhere in the mist of there tumbling around the bed, Richard kicked off his own pants, leaving him completely bare as he finished Charlie off for the fourth time that night.

          Not that he was complaining, he loved the taste of Charlie’s cum and by the boys second orgasm, started spiting said cum into the empty glass on the bed side table, which was now a third filled with the sweet, sticky substance.

          And Richard knew Charlie’s balls where running low, so after Charlie’s fifth orgasm, and finally spurt of hot cum, he let the autistic boy rest, spiting the last bit into the glass and swirling it around the edges.

          "What is that?" Charlie wondered, rolling over in his bed. Richard chuckled and held the cup to his own neglected cock and gave himself a few tugs, till he two spewed into the cup, milking himself best he could till he dipped his finger in and swirled it round, mixing there seed.

          "It’s called cum, Charlie. It’s what’s inside your boy parts." Richard pointed out, taking his finger from the cup and licking the sweet substance off his finger.

          "Does it taste good?" Charlie wondered, watching the elder boy suckle on his finger needely.

          "It’s yummy; would you like to try some?"

          And Charlie nodded, holding his mouth open as Richard double dipped his finger and stuck it in Charlie’s mouth, letting him get a taste for the creamy liquid.

          He cringed, then giggled, licking his lips. "It’s taste sour." He crinkled his nose. "Its suppose to babe," Richard added, still dipping his finger in the glass and licking it clean.

          He did it several times, sharing it with the younger lad before setting it on the table, still a fourth of the way full before scooting under the blankets and holding Charlie’s naked boy to his equally bare one, playing with his soft hair and the chain dangling from his neck.

          "I love you Richard." Charlie said quietly, kissing Richards knuckle. "I love you too Superman. Now get some sleep, I won’t be here in the morning but I'll see you at school?"

          Charlie mumbled something, turning over and snuggling into Richards’s chest and closing his warn out eyes.

~*~

          When Zayn woke he stretched his limbs, groaning loudly but still, not disturbing the messy head of blonde hair rested on his chest, leg draped over him from a long night of sleep.

          He moved the body from under him, kissing Niall’s lips quickly before heading down the stairs, leaving the grumpy man to get himself out of bed, while Zayn prepared breakfast.

          By the time Niall sodded down the steps, wrapped in there quilt and a pair of boxers and sat down at the kitchen table Zayn was finished with breakfast.