Chapter 6.

"Now, you promised that you would behave. There's nothing to be jealous of, Tyler is just my best friend." I reminded Jason, he looked at me and rolled his eyes. Least to say, he still felt a little guilty and promised to behave with Tyler because if it.

"I remember," Jason said as he pulled me into his arms, his head resting on my shoulder.

"Good, thank you." I turned my head to the side slightly and kissed his cheek, holding in the disgust at myself for just that simple little act. Then I turned back and looked to the door that Jamie and Carrie were coming out of, squealing and jumping With excitment.

They had the last of their bags with them and set them on the sidewalk next to us. Just then also, another car pulled up. I couldn't see who it was because of the sun reflecting off of the windshield, there was only two people it could be. I ended up being disappointed when it was Matt who stepped out of the drivers side, though my mood picked right back up when Tyler stepped out on the passengers side and a grin tried to spread across my face.

They both went around to the back and pulled their bags out of the trunk, then a  smile went across Tyler's face as he looked over and saw me. He quickly put his bag down in the pile everyone else made and came over towards me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of Jason's embrace in a flash and into a crushing hug, lifted me up off the ground and spun me around in his arms.

"This is going to be so much fun!" he exclaimed as we twirled.

"Ty! Put me down," I laughed. He spun around a couple more times before he reluctantly set me back on my feet. I ended up wobbly and slightly dizzy, so he kept his hands on my arms, steadying me. "Thanks, now I'm dizzy," I muttered, trying to pout, though I apparently failed because he just laughed at me which brought the smile out on my face. In the midst of this my thoughts went back to Jason, who was standing behind us, and I knew he would be pissed right now. I  quickly steadied myself and slipped out of Tyler's grip before I could piss Jason off... even further.

"Sorry, Kota-Bear. So when are we leaving?" Tyler asked, still chuckling a little.

"As soon as Damien gets-" I was cut off by a loud honk as Damien drove up in the van.

"Well, that was fast" Ty muttered.

As we looked at the van, I was surprised. I was expecting something something rusty and old like the one from Scooby-doo. But this was something else entirely.

It looked like a regular white van, but with awesome graphics on the side, not a single rust spot. When Damien stopped and got out, he went through the back and opened up the doors from the inside with a big grin on his face. My jaw started to drop as I got a look inside, shock still coursing through me. The seats had been removed from their original spots and had been pushed up against the wall like a limo would have been, the floor was lined in nice carpet, and blue rope lighting was installed along the sealing and around the edges of the floor.

The windows were nice and wide so you could see out, but tinted so no one could see in, there was even a mini fridge in the corner.  I looked around and saw everyone was staring open mouthed at the van as I was, then I saw Damien standing there with a smug look and his arms crossed triumphantly.

"Well... Are we all just going to stand there, or are we going to get going?" Damien finally asked, snapping us out of our trance and we rushed to grab our bags.

"Shot gun!" Matt called out, we all stopped in place and turned to look at him weirdly. He just shrugged innocently. "What? You know that if I sit in the back I will get car sick."

"Still weird that you called it," Jamie laughed.

"No one else but you, Matt," Damien laughed at his friend and patted him on the shoulder.