Epilogue.

"Here they are, ladies and gentlemen! The newly weds, Mr. And Mrs. Anderson!" Damien shouted over the speakers as we entered under the greenery and into the reception. "Let's give it up for them, ladies and gentleman!" We heard wolf whistles and cat calls all around us, and Ty took my hand that he was holding and twirled me, causing the catcalls to increase.

"Awe! Look at them , they are so cute!" Jamie gushed, as she was holding onto Damien's arm. "I totally called it!"

"You and me both, Sista." Carrie said smiling widely.

"Here they come! The new happy couple!!" Jamie started jumping up and down.

"Eehhhh!!!!!" Carrie and Jamie squealed at the same time and ran forwards, plowing me into a hug.

"Whoa! Nice to see you too, even though it's only been an hour." I joked, trying to keep all of us standing.

" You looked so beautiful up there. And those vows! I was glad you would let us read them before hand, it sure added to the affect." Jamie said with a dreamy sigh.

"They were so sweet! It brought tears to my eyes. And you know how hard it is to make me cry." She said sniffing, and fanning her face. "And that one part was so funny!"

"Yeah; and to be your brain when you make stupid decisions. That was just great!" Jamie laughed.

"Yeah, yeah." Ty rolled his eyes. "Hey, I'll be right back, I'm gonna go talk to the guys." He said, placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Okay." I smiled, watching as he walked over to the guys. "So!" I said, snapping my wad back around to the twins. "What's up with you and Darren?"

"W-what do you mean?" Carrie stuttered.

"Don't play dumb! He only got back today so I don't know anything, do you? Is he staying? Did he only come back for the wedding? Are you two together?" I asked in a rush.

"I haven't really had a chance to talk to him." She shrugged.

"Well then, what are you standing around talking to us for? Go!" Me and Jamie both pushed her towards where he was. She turned her head and around and glared, then continued to walk forwards because she already caught Darren's attention.

"So what do you think is going to happen?" Carrie whispered to me.

"I don't know. He's the player type, but he seems.... Different around her? So I'm pretty sure something might come of it." I said excitedly.

"I sure hope so! Remember how she moped around for the first week after he returned?"

"Yeah... But they look fine now." I giggled, seeing Darren pull her into his arms and kiss her.

"Awe!"

"So when are we going to have your wedding?" I asked Jamie, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Huh? Oh, I don't know... Whenever he pops the question I guess." She shrugged.

"Don't worry, I bet he will soon." I assured her. "Speaking of Damien, go on. I know you have hardly saw him all day."

"I'm fine, I want to spend time with my best friend!-"

"Go!" I laughed, giving her a small shove. She rolled her eyes at me then went over to Damien, casting me a glance over her shoulder and wig feeling her eyebrows. I just shook my head at her and laughed.

"What's so funny?" Arms slid around my waist.

"Just my friends."

"Yeah.. I can agree to that." Ty chuckled. "Speaking of friends.... Well, not really friends... Someone is here."

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion. Ty turned me around and pointing over to the other side of the room where people were coming in, I didn't quite get who he was wanting me to look for, but then my eyes caught a familiar person. "Is that?-"

"Yep." Ty nodded. "Come on, let's go say hi."

We started walking over towards the other side of the room, where we saw a cleaned and dressed up Garret. His brown hair was all nicely fixed, and he had a small package in his hands as he stood there looking around the room. His eye's finally spotted us and he started walking our way, meeting us halfway.

"Hi," he said, clearing his throat.

"hey." I gave him a small smile.

"so uh, I just came to give you a present, im... a, not staying long." He shrugged, then handed us a small box with blue ribbon wrapped around it. "it's not much, but i thought since i was coming I should still get you guy's something."

"thanks!"

"so what's the reason why your here?" ty asked, i looked up at him to make sure he wasn't mad or anything, but his face was calm and collected.

"i came by to give you guy's the news, just incase you didn't here or know yet." He said stuffing his ahnds in his pockets. "Nate got transferred to the state jail where he will be put on death row. So you won't have to worry about him or Jason either." He said with a small smile.

"So just like that, you turned in your brother?" I asked shocked.

"You know, when your adoptive brother tries to kill you and make you suffer... Along with other people.... I think it's safe to say that were not brothers any more."he had a sad smile on his face. "But anyways... Congratulations to you love birds, I'm glad that you've found your happy ending." He said sincerely.

"Thanks Garret... For everything." I whisper.

"Yeah man, I couldn't repay you enough for helping getting her out of there." Ty said shaking is hand.

"It was no problem. I wished someone was there to help my cousin, and I kicked myself every day after that for not getting there on time. I wouldn't want to put anyone else in that situation, nor would I want to see anyone else in that situation.... "He shrugs.

"Still. Thank you."

"Just do me a favor? Don't ever let her go, and keep her safe."

"Wouldn't dream of it." Ty says smiling widely down at me.

"Good." He nods. "Cherish the moments you have with her, for a love like yours is special and rare." He said poetically. "Good day, you guys. Maybe I'll see you guys around?"

"If you're ever in town." Ty nodded.

"Hey Garret," I called to him. He turns around and looks at me. "I hope out will find your special love... You deserve it."

"I doubt it." He chuckles humorlessly. "But thank you." He nods his head, the leaves out the door. I looked over at Ty, confused by Garret's statement, but he just shrugs his shoulders. Suddenly we hear a commotion from behind us, ad then hear Damien say over the speakers that it's time for the newly weds dance.

"Come on, it's time for our fist dance." He nods his head towards the dance floor.

I smile as he takes my hand in his and leads us to the floor where the crowd is waiting, Ty spins me around as we step out onto the middle of the floor, the we take our spot in the middle. Soon the music kicks on and he pulls me into his arms, my hand in his with his arm around my waist, holding me closely.

We twirl around the floor, swaying to the music with my head resting on his chest. The music fading softly into the background along with the other couple that joined us, it was only me and Ty at the moment in time.

"Hey Military's Girl?"

"Yes?" I gigged lightly, turning my head up to look at him.

"I love you." Ty says as were dancing.

"I love you too Ty. And I always will." I smiled up at him.

"Forever and Eternity?" He asked, a bright loving smile on his face.

"Forever and Eternity." I whispered, as he leaned down and placed his lips on mine, sealing our words with a kiss

_________________________________________________________________

Okay!!:D end of this book, yay!!:):):):):):) I hope you all enjoyed it! I know I sure enjoyed writing it for you all! I hope you will vote and comment! And let me know way you guys think? And hey, do you think I will make it in the watty's?!?!

Oh!!and for the surprise...... I'm making another book!!!:D

But before you get our hopes up, no... It's not about Dakota any Tyler.

It's about Garret!!

I hope you guys will read it, and I promise that you will love It!! It will be posted at the end of October! So stay tuned for updates incase I might get it out earlier!!:D so comment and let me know what you think!!:D

Hope you guys have enjoyed everything so far! Thanks for all the love and support throughout the whole book!! It's very much appreciated!!:)

Oh and quick question... Where are moire added from? I know of a couple from Mexico, some from Italy and some from England... Anywhere else it there? Lol

Hope to be back with you guys soon!!!:D

-KenZ_Dizzy95