Chapter 11.

For their funny and awesome comments, i'm giving props to-

-maxitup123: I want Ty! My god that boy would get it ;) surely it's illegal to mae a fictional characters to sound so gosh dam sexy!

~

-VinaChristiani: I looooooove the new chapter xD damn theyre acting like usband and wify~its just so cute*squeal and blahblahblah* NOW IMMA SELF-PROCLAIMED TY's FANGIRL YEAH
he is not even real :(

~

-LadyJag23: When the popo showed up I litterally jumped up, hooted, & did a little dance (if that's what ya wanna call it. i just thrusted various parts of my body around and spun... a lot. The ppl at daddy's office were giving me strange looks). when you updated i was like wuhh...?

Didn't she just update a few days ago?

I'm suprised you do as well as you do in that little time. And the story isnt moving that fast. At all! Just the right speed which is unusual.

Keep up the good work!! (:

#Godbless+

~

yay!! and now back to the next chapter!!!:D please enjoy!!

___________________________________________________________________

"Hey, Military's Girl!" someone called, I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around to see where the voice was coming from, and saw a guy around my age waving to me.

"Um, hi?" I said, more like a question because I was confused.

"So Tyler is back in town?" he asked as he fell in step beside me as I walked down the schools hallway. I clutched my books tighter and found myself side stepping a little as I walked.

"Yeah, he is...," I said nodding my head, trying to figure out if I know this guy or not.

"oh, sorry. I'm Greg, I was a friend of Tyler's when he was here.. But I'm also in your English class, I sit in the back though so you've probably never noticed me"

"Oh... oh wait! You're that dude that accidentally threw his pencil across the room." I said, finally remembering where I saw him.

"Yeah, that's me." he smiled sheepishly. "but yeah, anyway. I just wanted to see if the rumor's were true, that he was back. I'll see you in class" He waved as he walked away, I gave him a small smile and turned back to head to my Photography class, realizing the hold on my books slightly.

~

"Hey, Military's Girl" someone whispered at me, I turned in my chair and saw a girl a year or so younger than me. "yeah you," she said when she saw my confused face "is the rumor's true? Is Tyler back?" she asked me. As she talked, it brought attention to us from other girls too.

"Yeah, is Tyler back?" another girl asked.

"Do you know?" another one asked.

"Of coarse she would know, she's Military's Girl" another girl snorted, rolling her eyes.

"Anyway, ignore then. Is he back, are the rumors true?" the first girl asked.

"Um, yeah. He's back" I said nodding, a little confused as to why everyone's asking me.

"Cool! Janice owes me $20" she said smiling.

"That's... great" I quirked an eyebrow and then turned back around in my chair to hear the rest of the lecture.

~

"and that was just the first Two classes." i told Jamie and Carrie "why do you think they all keep asking me?" i asked them,

"Well-" right as Jamie was going to answer, another voice cut her off.

"Hey Military's Girl!" someone shouted across the courtyard, I turned around on the bench and saw a group of guy's who looked very familiar, walking this way.

"Um... hi" I said in an awkward greeting. And in my head, I was wishing that they would stay where their feet were planted and wouldn't come any closer, but I didn't know why.

"Is it true?" The guy asked. "is Ty back?" he asked.

"Yep, it's true," I said with a smile, wondering who these guy's were.

"Yeah! Our boy is back!" he cheered, and so did the group of guy's behind him.

"Wait a sec." I said turning to the girls "is that-?" I was about to ask, but Carrie finished for me.

"The football team" she said nodding her head.

"Yep" Jamie agreed.

I raised my eyebrow's surprised and turned back to them, they were all still laughing and talking about Ty. how did they not know he was back? Weren't they at the party? But I guess by the tim he showed up, almost everyone was too drunk to remember or recognize him. Heck, I barely had anything that night and I almost didn't recognize him.

"So Military's Girl" The guy said, "how is our boy? What's he been up to since he's been back?" he asked.

"He's good" I smiled "and he was catching up with family. But we stole him for 2 weeks when he first got back to go on our annual Christmas cabin vacation" I told him, him and the rest of the guy's already knew about our traditional trip we take.

"Right.... So that's how the rumor got started" he said.

"What rumor?" I cocked my head to the side.

"The one about Ty being back, there were a few people who saw him at the party supposedly. But since no one else saw him at all, even afterwards, they just assumed it was a rumor. And the people who saw they saw him, started to think that maybe it was just a dream, or the alcohol they drank." he said chuckling.

"Nope, they really did see him there. I just kidnapped him before anyone else could see him" I said jokingly.

"Nice" he nodded his head with a grin. "well, we better get going. We have practice soon, tell Ty we all said hi, and to drop by sometime!" he called backwards towards me.

"Will do!" I called back.

"Bye Military's Girl!" he shouted.

"Yeah, bye Military's Girl!" a few of the guy's called as they walked off as well.

I watched them walk off, then shook my head and turned back around. Once I did, I saw the twins watching them walk off, curiosity in their eye's. I waved my hand in front of their face's and then snapped, getting their attention back. They shook themselves out of it and gawked at me.

"That's been happening to you all day?" Jamie asked.

"Pretty much, everywhere I go, there is always someone asking if Ty really is back. Last period, it was a whole group of girls," I laughed.

"So your like famous?" Carrie asked all giddy.

"Um, I guess you could say that," I shrugged. "I really don't know why people are asking me though" I said, then took a bite of my sandwich.

"Duh. Because your Military's Girl!" Jamie said rolling her eye's, and playfully slapping me on the arm.

"Yeah, well... I still don't see why people call me that" I muttered.

"Because you're Ty's Girl!" Carrie exclaimed.

"Darn right she is." I heard a familiar voice say as they slid onto the bench next to me, slipping their arm around my waist. I turned and smiled at Ty, leaning into his side a little. "now, what were we talking about?" he asks casually.

"You only heard that last part, didn't you?" Carrie said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yep, pretty much" he nodded, making Jamie roll her eye's.

"Basically everyone here is Bugging Dakota to know if you're really back or not." Jamie said shrugging.

"Really? Didn't they see me at the party?" he ask asked confused.

"Only a few people were sober enough to remember, and then you disappeared for 2 weeks. So basically they think those people made it up, and it just became a rumor" Carrie told.

"Which reminds me." I said, looking up to Ty. "The football team said hi, and that you should hang with them some time"

"the football team came up to you?" he asked,

"Yep, and a group of girls. And a few others" I told him.

"Well, i'll go tell them hi sometime soon. And make my presence known so they stop bugging you" he said with a sweet smile.

"But-" he say's after a few seconds, making us all look at him "that doesn't tell me why you were talking about her being my Girl" he said to Carrie.

"Well, when they would address her, they would call her Military's Girl." She said shrugging. "she asked why, we told her it as because she's your girl. Always has been, always will be" she said smiling.

"Military's Girl?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "I like it, it has a nice ring to it" he smiled widely.

"See?!" Jamie said, playfully slapping my arm again. I just rolled my eyes at her.

"So, who's going to the New Years Eve party?" Damien asked, stealing a seat beside Jamie as he came up.

"Well, hello to you too" I said rolling my eye's.

"Yeah, yeah. Hi" he said brushing me off playfully, while rolling his eye's.

"Damien, don't be rude" Jamie smacked him on the arm, smiling all goofy

"Sorry" he smiled down at her sweetly. "as I was saying though" he said turning back to us "who all is going to the New Year's Eve party?" he asked with enthusiasm.

"The what?" Ty asked.

"You heard what I said, don't make me repeat it" Damien rolled his eye's. "It's supposed to be at Jeff's house this year."

"That's his name!" I said snapping my fingers. Causing everyone to look at me. "what?" I asked sheepishly, hiding my face so no one saw the redness on m cheeks forming. They all just chuckled at me.

"That's who's name?" Ty asked curiously.

"The main guy on the football team who asked about you" I told him.

"oh yeah, that Jeff. I'm in" Ty says.

"Me too!" the twins squeal, then everyone looks at me, waiting.

"Yeah, ill go too. It's not like the twins would give me a choice anyway" I said chuckling.

"True" they both said, nodding in agreement.

"So it's settled. We are all going." Damien says. "I'll just ring up Matt and tell him, he said he would only go if he had a wingman." he say chuckling.

"Yep, that sounds like Matt all right" Ty agrees.

"So, i'll see you guy's soon." He say's getting up and leaving.

"Bye, Damien" we all call, but he just waves, still looking down at his phone as he walks away.

~

Kota,

Where to start?

It's only been the first two weeks and I already miss you like crazy. I think that so far, this is the longest we've gone since seeing each other. And i'm sad to say, it will get longer, especially since these letter's will take a while to even get to you.

But don't let that get you down, because then I wont be able to stop any tears that may come, and I don't want to break that promise again.

I've met a few great guy's here at the training camp, they are a riot once they warm up to you. Some of the stuff they do, reminds me of back home. And when you and me would do all what they did. And I even told them some of the stuff we did, even what you did for my birthday this year, or should I say week?

but they were cracking up, and saying how much they wish they could meet the mastermind behind the sidekick, haha (P.s. they think i'm just the sidekick)

I hope you get this and write back soon. I can already tell you that i'm going to have so much to tell you about, and I cant wait to hear what you have to tell me. I'm looking forward to it!

Love you, Baby Girl,

(your most best-est best friend ever!) -Ty

I smiled and put down the book/journal Ty gave to me, I remember getting that one. I remember getting all the one's up until Jason came along, then he took them away from me. Except the occasional one where I would be able to sneak them past him, and then I would memorize that one too.

I looked back down at the book, and then skipped ahead a few letter's until I got to a note he wrote. I was confused for a second before I remembered that he said he wrote stuff in here on a daily basis, basically stuff he could fit in the letter, or just little things he would jot down to remember for later.

-Week 4, 1900 hours.

Thought of Kota again today as some of the guy's joked around. It's only been 4 weeks since i've seen her and I miss her a lot, I don't know if I can go for 4 years.

-Week 5, 600 hours.

Topped the top score timing in training today. Sir, says that if I keep it up, I get an extra phone call. I'll be able to actually talk to Kota, hear her voice.

-Week 5~ day 3, 1200 hours.

Sir, said that I finally earned my two phone calls, cant wait to hear Kota's voice. wondering how she's doing...

-Week 9, 1700 hours.

Topped the record again. Sir, is proud of me and decided that I earned an extra phone call again. Cant wait to see how everyone's doing... last time I called, mom said Kota was still a little depressed. wish I was there to make it all better for her.

-Week 11~ day 3, 600 hours.

Getting deployed next week, for my first time. Sir, is taking me and two other guy's on a field job, going to be gone for 6 weeks. Hopefully I will be able to still write to Kota, but upset that I wont get to hear her voice before I go.

-Week 13~ day 5, 2300 hours.

Over a week into my first deployment. It's intense. Got pretty bad yesterday while helping a fellow comrade out of a sticky situation. Had to cut his leg free of some debris from an explosion, and almost lost my window of time for myself as well.

-Week 13~ day 7, 500 hours.

I haven't got any sleep for the past 35 hours. having to find our way back to base, after out transportation got eliminated. Then I remembered Kota, and that she would tell me to suck it up and keep going. That my life is more important than sleep, and so are my comrades around me.

-Week 14~ day 2, 700 hours.

Actually got a little sleep finally, I feel like i've been drugged still though. Staying up for over 35 hours can do that to you though, and the only getting 4 hours of sleep added to that. But imagining what Kota would tell me, helped me to push through it along with her support for me. She's helping me hang on to my sanity right now.

I closed the journal, deciding i've read enough for right now. In every little note he wrote, no matter how small, it almost always had something to do with me. I guess he really wasn't kidding when he said he thought of me everyday.

I the book on the nightstand when I heard my doorbell, then got up and went to the front to answer it. Looking through the peep hole, I saw it was Ty. I immediately opened the door with a smile on my face, and saw he had once that matched mine before he pulled me into a hug, kissing the top of my head.

"Hey Kota, what you been up to today?" he asked as we went inside.

"Just a little bit of reading" I said shrugging.

"what you reading?" he asked curiously.

"Your journal you gave to me." I told him.

"Oh really? How far did you get?" he asked curiously. But I caught a look in his eye's, there was something in there that he was nervous about.

"Just the first few letter that you gave to me, and the noes you wrote when you were out on deployment for the first time."

"Ah, okay" saw a little relief in his eye's.

"You weren't kidding were you?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?" he asked confused.

I sat down on the couch next to him, pulling my knee's up and facing him. I was trying to read the emotion in his eye's, but I could only see curiosity in them. He turned to face me as I sat down, giving me his full attention.

"You really thought of me everyday?" I asked, going over every note and letter in the journal.

"really, really" he said smiling. "its kind of hard to when every memory you ever had is consumed with you." he said chuckling. "we were always together, we hardly ever did anything separate. but i wouldn't have had it any other way, i was glad my thoughts were constantly on you"

"yeah, same here." i smiled widely. "and i wouldn't have had it any other way"

After a while of talking more, Ty decided to put on a movie. I honestly don't really remember which one, I just remember him having his arm around me as I slowly drifted off to sleep. He situated himself so he was lying down on the couch, with me in between him and the back of the couch so I didn't fall off.

I rested my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist, and snuggled into him unconsciously. Letting sleep overcome me. But before I was able to fall asleep, I heard Ty whispering.

"I Love you Baby Girl" I heard him say.

"I love you too, Ty" I mumbled, feeling him chuckle afterwards.

"If only...'' but I didn't hear anything else because I fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________________

Yay!! another chapter!!!:D it's a little earlie, but i decided that i was bored and just sat there till i got it done. i hope you guy's like it!!

so, you got an inside view of the beggining months when Ty was away. and his thougths that were going through his head. what do you think about that?

also!! in other news.... I am going ot start a Q and A. you can ask me, or one of the characters a question... and i will post the answers in the next chapter:) just adress who your asking in the comments! and I will read and opefully answer them for you:)

remember to share this book with your friends if you like it! and tell others:) thanks for voteing!!!

-KenZ_Dizzy95