Chapter 14.

For their funny and awesome comments, I am giving Props to-

KatTHECheshire: OH MY PIKACHU! Can you a more perfect man than Tyler?! Cuz if so DIBS!! And i'll go al Hunger Games on anyone who comes near my man. I got ninja skills and i'm not afriad to use them!
I want a tyler... *serious real life pouty face*
Im going o start crying in public more. maybe a Tyler will come and sweep me off of my feet and wipe my tears away with his awesomeness! Ah... a girl could only hope...
TEAM DAYKLER B!/@#3S!!!!

~

XDreamsCanComeT...: OK THAT'S IT
I'VE HAVE ENOUGH
someone please tell me where i can get a TY from
I WANT A TY!!!!!!!!

~

ThyBatman: I'm absolutely and utterly in love with this story. nothing can compare to this I swear. Dakota and Ty are complete cuties. I'd eat them up becasue of their adorable relationship. I want a mini Tylere with me. I looooove your story more than my secret stash of poptarts and skittles. shh dont tell anyone about my stash. i'll stop my rant :)

~

and now! back to the book!!!:D

_____________________________________________________________________

- Week 43- day 4, 2300 hours.

Being deployed with the team, don't know where just yet though. I got Kota's Letter, feeling me how she is and everyone. But something seemed off, or maybe it was just me. I miss her like crazy, I can't believe it hasn't even been a year yet.

-Week 44- day 1, 200 hours.

It's hot, that's about all I can say right now. We rescued a little girl and her baby brother today, they were trapped in fallen debris from a previous attack. The way she looked when we found her, reminded me of when I found Kota years ago....

-Week 44- day 3, 1800 hours.

Back at home base. First thing done is a field day and passed with flying colors, but I can't say the same for the Boot. He had Quarterdecking as punishment, poor boy.

-Week 45-day 6, 2200 hours.

Got promoted today to- private first class. Sir said he's proud, and now that I moved up in ranks, staff sergeant is my first commanding officer. But sir said he will still be keeping an eye on me to make sure I stay in line.

-Week 46- day 4, 2000 hours.

Talked to mom yesterday, she told me something about Kota having met someone. She didn't say much, but I told my guys and they made jokes about it, or him. Kept calling him a Jody, and I couldn't agree more.

-Week 47- day 2, 400 hours.

I was able to call Kota today, she told me how everything was. How everyone was doing. I didn't realize just how much I missed her until I heard her voice, and I almost told her. But I couldn't do that, I couldn't do that to her.